28th July Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

28th July Written Update

*Note* : The written update for this episode had not been posted. I am posting it after seeing the rerun of the episode.

Today :

At the mandap :-

Jaggu and Anandi are sitting while the priest performs the rituals and recites the mantras. Anandi is getting a crick in her neck while Jaggu is feeling sleepy.[LOL] .

Jaggu dozes off and his head falls on Anandi's shoulder.

An irritated Anandi pushes him away and says " Ae,sit properly!"
Jaggu : Arre I'm feeling sleepy so what can I do !

Bhairav : Arre Jagdishya , take it easy

Jaggu : First you tell her not to shout at me
Anandi : I will shout! If you push me , I'll shout a hundred times!

Bhagwati and Khajan admonish Anandi saying that she's not supposed to speak like this .

Jagdish  : Baapu , you tell her to sit away from me

Bhairav : Arre beta , you have to sit like this on the mandap
Jagdish : Then take me away from the mandap

Basant : Arre Jagdishya , shubh-shubh bol...sit there.
Basant then tells the priest to continue with the rituals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sandhya meanwhile has reached another police station where she sees a constable talking away to one of his friends on the phone instead of doing his duty .She tells him to hang up and listen to her.

Sandhya asks the constable where the thanedaar of Ramganj's police station is .
Constable : You will know that by going to Ramganj's police station only!

Sandhya : I have been there and he's not there..the head constable isnt there either
Constable : i dont know about the thanedaar but the Head Constable is there , I've just been talking to him on the phone.

Sandhya leaves

---------------------------------------------------------------

Priest : The rituals have been completed , now the bride and groom will stand up for the saat pheres.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sandhya reaches the police station at Ramganj and asks the Head Constable[HC] where the thanedaar is.

HC:He's out ,you tell me what your work is

Sandhya : I have some work with him , there is an urgent need of hi in our village , I have already told him about this , you just call him

HC : I cant call him , you tell me what your work is!

Sandhya : Fine , then just tell me where he has gone and I'll go to him myself

HC: Dont shout madam , there are 50 villages nearby , how will I remember where he has gone [HC asks a constable where the Thanedaar has gone and constable says 'Bilaariya']

Sandhya : Meaning he's already there...

HC : I am going there now only , tell me what your message is and I'll pass it on to him

Sandhya requests the HC to take her there along with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile JA complete the pheres and then go to take blessings from their elders.
Sandhya arrives at that moment and goes inside , but stops dead in her tracks when she sees the thanedaar coolly standing with Khajan and Bhairav.

She is even more shocked when she sees Bhairav being  introduced to the thanedaar by Khajan and then Khajan says that the thanedaar is like is elder brother and no work in his family is carried out without the thanedaar's blessings.

Khajan calls JA to take the thanedaar's blessings.

Sandhya goes to the thanedaar and accosts him at the top of her voice , saying " You gave false promises to me , and now you're here participation in an illegal task despite being a protector of the law ?

Everyone is surprised to see Sandhya there.

Sandhya has a confrontation with the thanedaar , Khajan , Bhavri and the sarpanch. When no one actually gives heed to her words , she says even if they dont listen to her , she's not going to sit quietly . She says she'll go to the higher authorities .

-EDITING the part marked in orange-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th July Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top