firangi channel's gr8 but can't get it in india

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abd_20

Goldie

abd_20

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I am really very angry with sahara one people there was a show second chance(a very intsting prog columbia) that they aired on sahara one but now its not available is there anyone who can find a solution. I really liked that show I want the admin's of india foums to please have a seperate section of firangi channels so that we can view the show it on atleast in  this forums please or if anyone can tell me is it avaialable in india anywhere.....plz i really need an answer help me and send me a message atleast someone who watches it plz PM me plzzzzzzzzzz. thank you i'll be really glad if someone replied and help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "firangi channel's gr8 but can't get it in india" in Sahara One Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top