Humaara Paagal Khanna V. 09 - Page 99

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

yup i love it..... its sooo pretty and doesnt my hubby look tooo cute

IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ur hubby? hehehe do u want to get me started on the way he looks..?  cuz i can continue...forever!!!πŸ˜ƒ
i have to order u to come for cookies? i didnt kno tht! i just thought u would barge in!πŸ˜†  haha omg i remember whn u were preggy and wouldnt let me eat the cookies i baked till u came bak with imran jiju...and i was just staring and drooling at the cookies...but i couldnt eat them...cuz u threatened me not tooπŸ˜•πŸ€£   forget about messing with my roshu jaanu whn she's normal, whn she's pregnant...she's lethal!!!πŸ˜†   so much for me being older!!

but if u want me to order u, i wont order u for cookies, i'll order u to put those handcuffs on at night so i dont lose track of u next timeπŸ˜†  o and i'll keep a starbucks there too, cuz handcuffs dont prevent sleep...for all i kno they could just bring it on since u stay in one place!

i'll stay up just for you today and your rite you cant mess with me just leave your lovely door open and i'll be there in few mins with my little family......

okay no mor talkin here see at the 10th pagal khanna......
sure you can join but here is the link to the next thread sooo see you there

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1090585&TPN=27