Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ (Page 6)

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Originally posted by sareeta

Hey Chhilt, am here my friend! I am here!! Jus a thought away!

Blame the hectic schedules, I couldnt get online a for a few days, but I'd make up for that today and tomorrow!! Weekend it is !!

Another list of questions ??? - Send them in....!!  Send them in!! LOL

They're on page four Big smile

Jus finsihed answering them Chhilt! I can't believe I missed out the post, I kept checking the last page and apparently have missed out the questions! I was rather caught by surprise when you mentioned abt hiding ! Now I know!! LOL
sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitasuni

Congrats Sareeta.

Only one question from me.
Which type of book you usually read?

Well, to answer that , well I have so much to say, but will say this - I started out reading fiction and thrillers ( medical mostly) and then slowly moved on to others from non fiction - ayn rand's take on objectivism ( which till date is a favorite ).. what I truly enjoy is Travel related stuff!!

I do like writing styles that deviate from the expected, that leaves more to the imagination of the reader or rather challenges the imagination of the reader !

And one series , which I love apart from travel is Harry Potter for many reasons other than it being related to Magic , which is one of the reasons I fell in love with it anyway!
chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Cool answers.... gotta search for something else to keep you on your toes! *laughs*
sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Cool answers.... gotta search for something else to keep you on your toes! *laughs*

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL More like you've gotto be on your toes with the next set of questions to keep me on my toes!!

OK, that was lame!! LOL

But I look forward to the questions, all the same!

Cheers!
chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Okay... I just have one more question... Describe yourself in 100-150 words... that ought to keep you busy! Wink
sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Ok, that is a tuffie!! *sigh*

I am just not good at this... but i'll try!!

*sneaks out of the room to get some coffee and rack her brains over where to begin! *
chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I hope the coffee helps! Big smileLOL
sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Ok, now that particular coffee break seem to have extended over 2 days! Sorry abt that! I forgot my way back from the coffee machine!!! LOL

OK abt me now - Hmm... Gosh, how I hate doing this and actually fear it!

A computer engineer by degree and profession who nurtured a dream to build houses as an architect , only to find myself after a four year course at university , enslaved to the machines, infamously known as computers for a living or should I say , to fund my oh so demanding hobbies & interests!

Interests include Graphology, travel (within and outside India), travel writing, writing in general, reading (books are an obsession), Photography,Glass Painting, Fast Cars , Music , Singing.

Erm, I have surprised myself this time, I actually have managed to fill about half the screen space with content about myself and that believe me is an achievement for me! :)

As a sign off note, just as my name says it, am an absolutely restless soul with a wandering imaginative mind to add! What a dreaded combination !!!

Go to top