Book Talk

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I know, isn't it weird?! Most people I come across hate rains and they can't stand to go outside in rains and they keep complaining but I just love it. Have you ever danced in the rain? It's just so much fun! Of course when you're alone EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But it's just really the best thing ever.  It makes me feel on top of the world for at least a week EmbarrassedLOL

Well, I just realized that your birthday was a week ago, Happy Belated birthday!!  I hope it went well and those were the tears of happiness!

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I was also sad for about a week too, didn't last more than that though, because I had a mini vacation teh next week that cheered me up!

I still can't choose between Sampras and Ferderer although at this point I think Sampras may have a little edge, as I grew to love tennis watching him play, so nostalgic reasons!

But Federer has made me the eternal fan! Masterful and classy!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I know, isn't it weird?! Most people I come across hate rains and they can't stand to go outside in rains and they keep complaining but I just love it. Have you ever danced in the rain? It's just so much fun! Of course when you're alone EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But it's just really the best thing ever.  It makes me feel on top of the world for at least a week EmbarrassedLOL

Well, I just realized that your birthday was a week ago, Happy Belated birthday!!  I hope it went well and those were the tears of happiness!

-Mahi

Thanks for the wishes Mahi!! Embarrassed

I can't imagine why people wouldnt like the rains, unless there was an engineering problem with their feeling system!! LOL
And dancing in the rain, oh I so agree , I love dancing in the rain, when no one is watching! There is nothing more intoxicating than that!!  Nothing comes close to the feeling, nothing!! For me just the thought of rains lightens my mood!! I jus LOVE THE RAINS!!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

I was also sad for about a week too, didn't last more than that though, because I had a mini vacation teh next week that cheered me up! Yeah same here! Didnt really last long! Smile

I still can't choose between Sampras and Ferderer although at this point I think Sampras may have a little edge, as I grew to love tennis watching him play, so nostalgic reasons!To be honest, I grew to love tennis cause I watched my dad play and he still plays now, and I was taught tennis at a young age and although I never liked playing and searched for ways to escape practicing, I loved to watch the game and used to accompany dad to all his practices and games/matches!!

And then well, among the players, I loved Steffi and then Agassi , so for me well, it was always Steffi!!

But Federer has made me the eternal fan! Masterful and classy! You bet!!!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by -Mystery-

-Mahi

Thanks for the wishes Mahi!! Embarrassed  You're welcome!

I can't imagine why people wouldnt like the rains, unless there was an engineering problem with their feeling system!! LOL   Well, it could be the fact that sometimes people few this kind of weather as really sad and not happening weather. 

And dancing in the rain, oh I so agree , I love dancing in the rain, when no one is watching! There is nothing more intoxicating than that!!  Nothing comes close to the feeling, nothing!! For me just the thought of rains lightens my mood!! I jus LOVE THE RAINS!!  Exactly!

-Mahi

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for answering my first set of questions....and now i have some MORE!!

if a tree falls in a forest and no ones around , does it make a sound?

what is your favorite color of Nail Polish?

how often do you brush your teeth?LOL

Do you like Hot Cheetos?

IF not, what kind of chips do you like?

What is your Fav. Book?

How did you find I-F

What is your Favorite Serial?

ARe you addicted to I-F?

How is it feeling to be MOTW?

Do you have a short Temper?

i cant think of anymore questionsCryLOL

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

thanks for answering my first set of questions....and now i have some MORE!!

Ahaaa!! *rubs hands in glee and gets ready to answer, rolls sleeves!*

if a tree falls in a forest and no ones around , does it make a sound? Yes, definitely, but only, no would be able to hear it!

what is your favorite color of Nail Polish? Maybellene - pearl finish

how often do you brush your teeth?LOL Twice a day! LOL

Do you like Hot Cheetos? Nope!

IF not, what kind of chips do you like? Lays - Magic Masala! LOL

What is your Fav. Book? The Rain Girl - Herbert Jenkins!

How did you find I-F Fun!

What is your Favorite Serial? House on AXN!

ARe you addicted to I-F? I dare say , Yes!

How is it feeling to be MOTW? Nice !!  It's been nearly I got onto IF and quite sometime since I got to be the MOTW! My last memory of being a MOTW is more a maddening frenzy answering all teh questions!! LOL

Do you have a short Temper? Yep! I snap quite quickly owing to a short head fuse!

i cant think of anymore questionsCryLOL Muahahhaha! I got lucky Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
All right, Sareeta... you've had plenty of rest! LOL Get answering!

Coffee or tea?
Water or milk?
Gatorade or Powerade?
Oranges or apples?
Watermelon or peach?
iPhone or Blackberry?
iPod Touch or iPod Nano?
Ice cream or chocolate?
Baskin Robbins or Pinkberry?
Milkshake or fruit smoothie?
Mirinda or 7UP?
Cookies or crackers?
Peanut butter or jelly?
Bread or toast?
Vanilla or chocolate?
Alaska or Africa?
Puppies or kittens?
Cushion or pillow?
Snow or hail?
Rain or humidity?
Sunshine or clouds?
Laptop or desktop pc?
Toaster or microwave?
Refrigerator or freezer?
Sofa or chair?
Table or desk?
Carpet or tiles?
Pen or pencil?
Tissues or kitchen roll?
Computer or TV?
Friends or family?
School or college?
Camp Rock or High School Musical?
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus?
London or Los Angeles?
New York or New Jersey?
Signature or avatar?
Smile or laugh?
Frown or scowl?
Yes or no?
Early riser or night owl?
Swimming pool or ocean?
Gmail or Hotmail?
Bold font or italics?
Writing or reading?
Numbers or letters?
Sweet or sour?
Salty or bitter?
Warm or cold?
Paint or wallpaper?
Calling or texting?
Email or snail mail?
Brush or comb?
Bicycle or motorcycle?
Car or bus?
Shocked or Confused
Tongue or Wink
Embarrassed or Blushing
More questions or not?

Mahi, please don't close the topic till she answers these!

Edited by chhilt - 28 November 2008 at 1:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top