Book Talk

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by -Mystery-

5.     Do you like to get wet? Yup! Love the rains and more so, the long walks in the rain!  That is so like me!!

9.     What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself  - Go off by myself on a long long walk till I feel physically exhausted and trod back home! Its mostly walk, but I lon off on long drives! But walking is what I do!

And if I cantgo off for a walk, I kick the trash bin hard enuf to hear the loud noise and somehow the pain calms me! LOL Wierd I know, my trash bin, my poor kicking bag when I am angry!  Right now I am feeling just so sad for your trash bin... Poor thing! LOL

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle Smile a lot and I am told I laugh in little giggles , tinkling , so yeah I get obvious if I am happy!  You know what? Everybody says that my laugh makes them laugh.... For some reason I can't hide when I hear a joke or find something funny.  And start laughing even if I am sitting alone LOL

That was fun Mahi!!  Expect exams are up! How did they go!??!!   I am glad you had fun, yep I am done with exams, and I think they went pretty well... but I have to wait till the grades are out!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
cool answers, sareeta! and i'm sorry i can't tell you my real name... my parents have this rule that i can't give my real name or location online to anyone... chhilt is my nickname and everyone at home calls me that too so it's pretty close to a real name! Oh and the three things you know about me are pretty true! :D

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sareeta, Here's my list of questions, some were from an email I got, and some are my own questions.  Oh just had to say I love tennis too so I'll add one more question to the list based on that!

Have fun and sorry about the Cap Lock.!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

15. RED OR PINK?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 

18. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED EVER MADE YOU CRY?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

28. LONG HAIR OR SHORT?

29. SNEAKERS OR SLIPPERS?

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

37. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AT THE MOMENT?

38.  BEST PART OF YOUR DAY?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 

46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?

47. FEDERER OR NADAL?

Edited by shellytt - 22 November 2008 at 6:36pm

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shelly!! Interesting questions, however , I'd have to get down to typing the answers later today, for I've got to dash to work!!

See ya around!! - Sareeta

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

Congrats Sareeta, Here's my list of questions, some were from an email I got, and some are my own questions.  Oh just had to say I love tennis too so I'll add one more question to the list based on that!

Hey! Thanks a ton!!! I've got a few minutes before I've got to dash for another of those blasted meetings so thought would answer these interesting questions first!! Wink

Have fun and sorry about the Cap Lock.! No worries Mademoiselle!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?Not really, but my middle name is that of my Grand Mum!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On my birthday a week back!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Love it!!  Oh Oh, I am not vain, I just love my handwriting, there is something very smart and nice about it and I am a handwriting analyst myself , I know the cons of it too, but still I love it! LOL

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? Aloo Paratha and dahi!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Deffo!!! I am nice girl *flutters eyelashes* LOL

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?When I am super pissed off with someone... I get cold and sarcastic, or so I am told!  Nothing intentional, guess its in the blood !

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yup!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?I've already done twice!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?None, I don't like 'em!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yup!!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Physically, not very, emotionally, fairly decent, but mentally, yes very !

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla!!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shoes and then eyes!

15. RED OR PINK? Don't like either, but if I were to prefer one, its got to Red!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? None, the people i love are always around me or in my heart!

18. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED EVER MADE YOU CRY?Not intentionally, but yes they figured in the reason, for me to cry!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ashen shade Jeans, grey sneakers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Piece of cake!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Light blue or sky blue as many call it!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Love the smell of sun baked earth after the rains! Intoxicating!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Daddy!

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?Yup!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis!

28. LONG HAIR OR SHORT? Deffo Short!

29. SNEAKERS OR SLIPPERS? Slippers / floaters, if I am not at work, otherwise , sneakers, the light ones!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?Cheese Burger!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! ( For the 7th time!! LOL Go ahead call me looney, but everytime I see my DVD I can't resist!!! )

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? White Cotton Summer Shirt, full sleeves and sleeves rolled up mid way on the arm!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chileld Vanilla  /Chocolate Milk Shake

37. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AT THE MOMENT? Calm!!

38.  BEST PART OF YOUR DAY? Morning , to be precise - Dawn!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?My Sister's Keeper!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use a mouse pad at all!! LOL

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?An travel show about Turkey on National Geographic Channel!

42. FAVORITE SOUND?Rush of Ocean Waves!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Went to NZ from India. The distance may have been short, but it to a distant corner of the corner of the earth  and it certainly felt so! When you do find yourself at the tip of the South Island of NZ, looking over at the horizon of Antarctica - Nothing else can make you feel , far away from home as much as this!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  Dunno, if it  is a special talent, but I can express fairly well in words in writing, what I cant verbally to the face!

46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?Love it! I dunno what made my mum choose it for me, but it really reflects who I am!

47. FEDERER OR NADAL?Federer! Hands down!!

Edited by sareeta - 24 November 2008 at 2:13am

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareeta

5.     Do you like to get wet? Yup! Love the rains and more so, the long walks in the rain!  That is so like me!!  Yohooo, we do have a lot in common! And I absolutely love the rains! Can get drenched for hours, I couldnt care, infact when it rains ,  I seem to be the only nutter eager to get out of office and go home, so that I can walk my way back!! And somehow I like wrong footing people with such wierd things! LOL

9.     What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself  - Go off by myself on a long long walk till I feel physically exhausted and trod back home! Its mostly walk, but I lon off on long drives! But walking is what I do!

And if I cantgo off for a walk, I kick the trash bin hard enuf to hear the loud noise and somehow the pain calms me! LOL Wierd I know, my trash bin, my poor kicking bag when I am angry!  Right now I am feeling just so sad for your trash bin... Poor thing! LOL Poor thing indeed I tell ya!!  I feel sorry for it too, when I can spare a thought for it! But honestly I do spare a thought for it, no one tolerates my anger the way it does! Poor Little Trashy!

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle Smile a lot and I am told I laugh in little giggles , tinkling , so yeah I get obvious if I am happy!  You know what? Everybody says that my laugh makes them laugh.... For some reason I can't hide when I hear a joke or find something funny.  And start laughing even if I am sitting alone LOL I knowwwww!!  It is jus uncontrollable, its like a fit of giggles and the more someone asks me to stop, the more I go on and on!! LOL

That was fun Mahi!!  Expect exams are up! How did they go!??!!   I am glad you had fun, yep I am done with exams, and I think they went pretty well... but I have to wait till the grades are out! I am sure you rocked the exams!! All Z best buddy!

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Great answers! Now we all know a little bit more about you!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope it was enjoyed and best wishes for your year ahead!Star

Federer is still number one for me too,LOL it broke my heart to see him lose wimbledon earlier this yearCry!

One more question:

Federer or Sampras?

Edited by shellytt - 24 November 2008 at 5:56am

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

Great answers! Now we all know a little bit more about you!!!!
Gosh I hope I didnt disappoint, but on the other hand even if I did, can't do much about it anyway!! LOL 
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope it was enjoyed and best wishes for your year ahead!Star
Thank you!!!  IT was a good , quite and a relaxing birthday!!

Federer is still number one for me too,LOL it broke my heart to see him lose wimbledon earlier this yearCry!
Tell me about , I was so down and feeling low that he lost! Sigh!!! I had that "sigh" look on my face fora  week !!

One more question:

Federer or Sampras?

Federer !!! Hands down!! LOL Sampras seems ages ago now!! Dont kill me for it! Well its jus Federer me !!  Never was a fan of Sampras!

Edited by sareeta - 24 November 2008 at 8:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top