OX.JLS³.OX |Vidz Added //STAND BY EM!!!!/ - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Yh, Aston looks like he is THINKING all the time...he looks serious and rly quiet..

Man, Oriste talks alot! =P and marvin..and JB joins in here and there...but my poor aston left on the side..he wasnt even saying anything wen Marvin was going ON about his pic avec Mariah Carey..bet u were jealous..

i think u need to get his number and also bluetooth ur pic with him so he never forgets you! =P
haah well he is the youngest ! mayb thats why i dno haha ! bu yeah omgg totallly love him ! (marviin) lol my comment ws like aww marviin ur acttinnn lyk me ..bu insted in the pic ish me nd u ;p hahha ! cz apprntly they read the comments lol.. they keep comming out wid new clothes man! iv got the t-shits nd hopefully the hoodie.. nd the blak shirts look ht
aw..well im gnna leave a comment..how do u leave a commment..=P i have even cheked!! and imma say to aston to speak up more!lol..

i know!! omg! they have new shirts like evryday! my mum wud NEVER let me buy any of them...totally sucks! ir ly want one!! a blue one tho: =P

haha, do they reply to the comments..u shud have sed remember wen i met u in october! =P
LOl! erm u just sign up wid ur email nd username takes lik 2 secs lol  haha !u say dat lol.. nd say SHREDDDDDDDDDDDDIEES! Oh! well ill wre miine for u haha! u cn pretnd ish urs lol haha no prbz met like loads off ppl wnt memba me =( i wna see em agen so bwad =(
Big M, yh! i signed up..my username is zahra*

and i left a message on the video where JLS show off their new zebra t-shirts!!

aw, u wear it!

u shud send in ur pic of them and you..and theyll sign it!! u shud totally do that! send two..one for me:D and one for you :D

and tell them what to write!! hehe...i shud write em a letter..need to get the address!! =P
Haha do u wna knw what my name is on der lmao  haha yeh i wear it lol =] haha yeahh ill tke a pic ..or even better go see em nd ask em to sign for moi=] haha nd yeah looll...=]=]=] haha JLS FEVER ! 24hrs to GO =]

Big m, wots ur username?

Lol! My mum wud neevr let...u know chace crawford..he came to oxford street yesterday to sign gossip girl dvds and stuff..i told my mum im going after school (as a joke) she proper took it seriously, and sed no ur not going and gave me a whole lecture how im not allowed to go!! =( so i doubt ill be able to go see JLS!

haha!! cnt wait!!
Oh Crap  ! lol! ur mum dno hw to tke a jokeee.. haha Hmm You Will Coz ill Kidnap u nd ill mke u meeet em =[ Marvinlver hahah is myn nme..very orginalx
Big M, yep! she honeslty doesnt know how to take a joke!!

OOh! Im looking forward to the kidnappping!! =P

Haha, very original!!
hello hello whats happening 😆😆😆