Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ooooo i was missing watching them so much!and now you back with one which is equally sooooooo beautifully made anddd a perfect blending with the song😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳think i heard the song first time🤔but no i dont know as such about that😆buttt each and every scene matched the song so well😍😍😍😍😍😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳am loving it!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️now this is something i cannot resist to do each time😛😳😆am bound to!😛😳and who wont seeing sooooo much perfection and great work!😳
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! love the song..its really nice=)  it's really nicely put together! it's wonderful...
Samiya😃
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally Loved it.👏. Its so cute.😳😳  Loved too many parts to actually say what I loved in it.😳 Thank You.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Sandy; starz4me; Shugz; aditi; twinle, & just_in:Thanks. Glad you all liked it.

@Raj:Will wait for ur feedback
naghma24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey it a nice video. Really liked all the scenes. the song was really touching and matched well the video.
shruti thumbnail
@naghma:Thanks dear. Glad u liked it.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti!! Dude it was awesome!! Fantastic,I loved how u added the phone conversations... Also the proposal scene! RagVir all the way!!
-Raj!!
shruti thumbnail
@Raj:I wanted 2 add their phone conversation in VM when i made by 1st VM but then it didn't happ that time so included it this time. The music & the scene have gone down very well. Glad  liked it.
Princess_2908 thumbnail
Heyyyyyy thank you soooooo much Shruthi!! I lovedddd it...the songs does really suit them!!:)
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow shru di..Amazingg amazing VM!!Really loved it!Gr8 work..loved all the scenes you put in..its something different from the other VMs..!