Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Hershika

Hershika

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hi thanx for getting back to me here is the link.
it is of Harshida who was a participant on indian idol 3 she has her on her facebook.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS MEENAL JAIN MARIED?? (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram

Yes Meenal jain is married into musical family...Harpreet singh is Jaswinder singh's bro.. Jaswinder sing is a singer from orig SRGM  and recently LJKKDK show contestant...If anyone remembers...

Meenal during ESBE had her MIL come to the show to wish her good luck and at that time they showed pic of her IL family....

I like Meenal from II 2 days...She is sweet gal...

chapagain

Groupbie

chapagain

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
who is meenal jain?????????

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Ya She is MarriedEmbarrassed It was a love marriage, her husband Harpreet singh is SOn of her Guru Kuldeep Singh(Famous old music director)Harpreet & Meenal were childhood friendEmbarrassed

Harpreet is also Music director of Meenal's first Sufi Album Mehram

Meenal & Harpreet in Launch Party of their Album

It was a debut Album for both of themEmbarrassed

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged

She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram ...last year we celebrated her wedding in IF arranged by Meenal's Fan club Big smile....We also sent her wedding wishes thru her sis .....Meenal  thanked each of us by names Big smileBig smileClap

I wish Maya, Alishba or Rajnish was here ...one of those MJFC'S  die hard member ...they could have given u all more detailed version of what I just said Tongue...... ... 

KoeliiiHugThanx dear u hav said evry thingEmbarrassed

its so good to be back here at II sectionEmbarrassedhope u all are doing good & evry thing is going great at ur side

btw ur siggy is amayzing...i just luv both of them 2getherEmbarrassed

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Alishba*

She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram ...last year we celebrated her wedding in IF arranged by Meenal's Fan club Big smile....We also sent her wedding wishes thru her sis .....Meenal  thanked each of us by names Big smileBig smileClap

I wish Maya, Alishba or Rajnish was here ...one of those MJFC'S  die hard member ...they could have given u all more detailed version of what I just said Tongue...... ... 

KoeliiiHugThanx dear u hav said evry thingEmbarrassed

its so good to be back here at II sectionEmbarrassedhope u all are doing good & evry thing is going great at ur side

btw ur siggy is amayzing...i just luv both of them 2getherEmbarrassed

Lishuuuuu...Hug..so good to see a known face after such a long time ...kaisi ho ?????....I am very busy aur waise khaas kuch nahi chal raha hai forum pe ....now I heard that the strike is off so I think more people will start coming once gala starts Big smile.....

Awwww!!!!....I know u love both of them( in my siggy)  tog Tongue...after all great minds think alike ...right???Embarrassed

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Lishuuuuu...Hug..so good to see a known face after such a long time ...kaisi ho ?????....I am very busy aur waise khaas kuch nahi chal raha hai forum pe ....now I heard that the strike is off so I think more people will start coming once gala starts Big smile.....

Awwww!!!!....I know u love both of them( in my siggy)  tog Tongue...after all great minds think alike ...right???Embarrassed

hehe ExactlyyyyyyyEmbarrassedLOL

I m fine...same here m also damn busy these days...thts why was nt coming online much....Ahaan strike is off...thts good news...ya u will get to see more known faces once gala startsEmbarrassed

sl19

Groupbie

sl19

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Alishba*

Ya She is MarriedEmbarrassed It was a love marriage, her husband Harpreet singh is SOn of her Guru Kuldeep Singh(Famous old music director)Harpreet & Meenal were childhood friendEmbarrassed

Harpreet is also Music director of Meenal's first Sufi Album Mehram

Meenal & Harpreet in Launch Party of their Album

It was a debut Album for both of themEmbarrassed

Meenal and Harpreet were childhood friends?? Can you reference that from somewhere? I thought she grew up in Indore.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top