IS MEENAL JAIN MARIED??

Hershika thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OH MY GOD I SAW this picture on facebook with her having sindoor? is it true?πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes she is married in sikh family
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Yes, she said this on Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar or I think Ek Se Bad Kar Ek that her In Laws are music lovers and they support her so much in her career. I wonder who did she marry???
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram ...last year we celebrated her wedding in IF arranged by Meenal's Fan club πŸ˜ƒ....We also sent her wedding wishes thru her sis .....Meenal  thanked each of us by names πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I wish Maya, Alishba or Rajnish was here ...one of those MJFC'S  die hard member ...they could have given u all more detailed version of what I just said πŸ˜›...... ... 
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can u tell me where u saw hte picture??? can u please msg me?? thanks
rajarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram ...last year we celebrated her wedding in IF arranged by Meenal's Fan club πŸ˜ƒ....We also sent her wedding wishes thru her sis .....Meenal  thanked each of us by names πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I wish Maya, Alishba or Rajnish was here ...one of those MJFC'S  die hard member ...they could have given u all more detailed version of what I just said πŸ˜›...... ... 

Thanks for the Q and the info. I too was curious, as to who is she married to.
Hershika thumbnail
hi thanx for getting back to me here is the link.
it is of Harshida who was a participant on indian idol 3 she has her on her facebook.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bruno4

She married her music teacher's son ..Harpreet singh ( I think that's his name) ...and her husband is also producer -director of her 1st Album Mehram

Yes Meenal jain is married into musical family...Harpreet singh is Jaswinder singh's bro.. Jaswinder sing is a singer from orig SRGM  and recently LJKKDK show contestant...If anyone remembers...

Meenal during ESBE had her MIL come to the show to wish her good luck and at that time they showed pic of her IL family....

I like Meenal from II 2 days...She is sweet gal...
chapagain thumbnail
who is meenal jain?????????
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya She is Married😳 It was a love marriage, her husband Harpreet singh is SOn of her Guru Kuldeep Singh(Famous old music director)Harpreet & Meenal were childhood friend😳

Harpreet is also Music director of Meenal's first Sufi Album Mehram

Meenal & Harpreet in Launch Party of their Album

It was a debut Album for both of them😳