Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

king srk

Groupbie

king srk

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
look that  Kavita Kaushik hot pictures

' 1;Baby, nothing about me is fake'

Chances are you've seen Kavita Kaushik in serials like Tumhari Disha, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum -- Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.

Now, for the first time, the actress who is quite famous for playing the role of a vamp, talks about her glam makeover and her vardi to Purvaja Sawant of Showtime magazine.

We present an excerpt:

It's not everyday that you get to witness the fantastical transformation of a plain Jane into a sexy and desired pin-up babe.

The glamour world's magical arc lights have the power to do just that. When I go to interview Kavita Kaushik, it's my naivety and to a certain extent, lack of imagination that I cannot visualize this leggy Haryanvi cop of FIR as an alluring enchantress, capable of arousing the male fantasies.

Or maybe it's the simple roles that she portrays with such earnestness that one can't think of her as a sex-symbol.

"I have never done such a glamorous shoot in my life," is what a slightly jittery Kavita coyly announces at the beginning of this makeover shoot, where she's ready to shed her inhibited image.

And as the transformation is in process, I feel the change in her personality too, as the hitherto tomboyish girl blossoms into a sensuous woman. Her hot pictures are just visual proof of that. And I almost miss the naughty glint in her eyes as she reveals in her most sexy voice, "Baby, nothing about me is fake; you will see that in a bit!

2;People tell me I look very hot in the vardi'

Effervescent and capable of setting her surroundings on fire with her enthusiastic persona, Kavita is basking in the glory of the reviews she has garnered.

"For the last one year, it's been very flattering, as I have been getting great reviews for FIR and for everything that I have done, which is extremely important for an actor's career.

I have people from the industry like Nana Patekar randomly calling me and telling me 'You are a brilliant actress.' Most of these people have been biggies in the industry and whenever they meet me in parties they compliment me. The king of comedy, David Dhawan, tells me I am one of his favourite actresses. So I think I have proved my mettle as an actor. People tell me I look very hot in the vardi."

And the compliments aren't just restricted till there. Thanks to her character, Kavita has people wooing her more than often.

"I have got some very random marriage proposals. Once, when I had gone to Lucknow for the promotion of Nach Baliye 3, a man asked me to marry him but he had one condition. He asked me get married wearing the police vardi!"

3;'I have said some of the funniest and most vulgar things live!'

It's high time now and she wants people to sit up and take notice that she is a woman.

"I need a change of an image for people to also know that I am a very fashionable, glamorous actress. By nature, I am a very chilled out person. I hate putting on make-up for a party.

Whenever my friends see me at any parties they say, 'Dude, what's wrong with you? Why don't you put any make-up? You look like you are going for some jungle safari.' I am not very girly. But now, I want to look like a sensuous woman," she insists.

By now, you must have guessed that she is one helluva naughty girl who got to display this side of hers to the world, when she appeared on the show K For Cricket With Kavita Kaushik.

"I just finished hosting the India-Sri Lanka Cricket matches. I didn't know anything about cricket, but I learned so much during the show. It was a completely funny show, where I was given the freedom to say anything that I wanted. I have said some of the funniest and most vulgar things live!"

4;I don't want to do the same stuff on TV and films'

She shares an incident on the sets, "I distinctly remember one of the things I said to ex-cricketer Atul Wasan. Both of us had this little chemistry going on and we used to tease each other. He used to mark me on every match-day, as in how I was looking on that particular day. So even I used to say really mean things to him.

Once, Atul was wearing orange pants and a beige shirt. He said something mean about my dress. So even I retorted saying that he looked like a softie. But it didn't end there, the cheapest thing I said after that was 'Keep your mouth shut Atul or your softie will be eaten!' I said this live and everyone was like what have you said. I was forced to take a break then. After that whenever Atul looked at me he used to blush. It was so embarrassing," she says and the anecdote brings laughter even now.

Kavita now has her eye on the big screen. "I am trying for films and I want to do a nice role. Offers are definitely coming, but they are all the same comic or Haryanvi roles. I was offered Neetu Chandra's character in One Two Three, which was a complete take on my FIR character. But I didn't want to do the same stuff on television and in films."

As we end our conversation, I ask Kavita the kind of man she is looking out for and I am caught unaware once again. But this time I make sure I don't miss that mischievous glint, which is thankfully back on her face, as she declares, "I want a man who has balls bigger than mine!" Well, that's Kavita Kaushik for you, sometimes so vulnerable, sometimes so impervious.

look that Kavita Kaushik hot pic and talk

do you like

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "look that Kavita Kaushik hot pictures" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeevpanwar

rajeevpanwar

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hi

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top