Fan Fictions

Petition to Kat to update her FF

Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello All,

As most of you know, Kat is one of the best writers we have on this forum, but there is some trouble now, she is way behind in updating her FF's , so I thought why not we, as in readers waiting for her, sign up here to let her know, how much we are missing her FF's

Do you want her to update???? then sign on....

Kat's FF's - Its in his Kiss, With every breath I take, SIN, & the latest addition is Esclipe of the heart
Edited by Jodubai - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u jyoti di😊 she is a brilliant writter⭐️ no words r enough😳 for her she is mind blowing😛😉 and we miss her ff's alot😳 as she update it after so manny days😛 may be due to some reason😳 and its really a nice idea😊 to inform her how we miss her😊

"Nazar tumhari, Nazar hamari,
Nazar ne dil ki nazar utari,
Nazar ne dekha nazar ko aise,
ki nazar dosti ko lage na hamari."

"Aap rutha na karo humse,
mere dil ki dhadkan ruk jaati hain,
dil to aapke naam kar hi chuke hai,
jaan baaki hain woh bhi nikal jaati hai."

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shes a busy bee like all of us...m sure she wud wenever possible..lets nt push it!! :)

but KAT yur updates are always awaited..gve us sum wenever u can..!!

Qwerty123rty thumbnail

JOOO!!!! don't know how Kats gonna react to this coz she updated like yesterday itself and that too her two FFs...but ya even i love her FFs but she like busy and all so wudn't pester her or anything but wud be happy to see her update more often but its completely upto her...i.e., wenever she gets time...no need to stress or anything...

Love her FFs enough to wait for as long as she wants me to...
Krati
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww i know everyone is missing her updates Jo,

shes very busy right now yaar, someone's ill in her family and work pressures and all....she will surely update when she sorts everything out !! We all love her loads and her ff's too!!
Jodubai thumbnail
[QUOTE=krati.mehra]

JOOO!!!! don't know how Kats gonna react to this coz she updated like yesterday itself and that too her two FFs...but ya even i love her FFs but she like busy and all so wudn't pester her or anything but wud be happy to see her update more often but its completely upto her...i.e., wenever she gets time...no need to stress or anything...

Love her FFs enough to wait for as long as she wants me to...
Krati
[/QUOTE

you know Krati, I just saw the updates.....I hope she takes this in a joke....even I would wait as long as she wants me to...its just that I put in my comment to her....& she was like where should she sign up, so opened up this post....]
Jodubai thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia..

shes very busy right now yaar, someone's ill in her family and work pressures and all....she will surely update when she sorts everything out !! We all love her loads and her ff's too!!

Hi Jia,

I didn't know, she was so stressed, just as I mentioned to Krati above, I made this post on fum basis only, no undue pressure on her....just saw the updates, am feeling so dumb of myself!!!
Qwerty123rty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi Jia,

I didn't know, she was so stressed, just as I mentioned to Krati above, I made this post on fum basis only, no undue pressure on her....just saw the updates, am feeling so dumb of myself!!!

Relax Jo...am sure she gonna take it in the right spirit....so chill...besides it shows how much u love her FFs...and so do we all so she'll understand... am sure
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jia..

Hi Jia
sorry😳 i dont know she is so busy and and she is stress
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww Jo chill yaar, Kat will def take in the humoured way!! Dun worry!! She is just stressed out thats all....even she wants to update...but like so many time constraints and stuff, dun worry we know u made this post in the light vein.🤗