Article on Maa-sa CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEAS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Define God?

He is the most intelligent and superior of us all. God means the self-aware energy which is present all the time at all the places.

What is spirituality to you?

Spirituality to me means everything as it is the foundation of humanity and philanthropy. According to me spirituality means doing good and being nice to everybody as much as possible.

What special bond/connection do you feel with God and your inner-self?

I share a very special bond with God which makes me feel that I belong to Him and He belongs to me.

How much do you believe in the magic and power of prayers?

If done with sincerity and whole heartedly all prayers get answered by the Almighty. You just need to ask with a pure heart and you get whatever you ask for.

Who do you credit for your ability to overcome the hurdles, if any?

The credit goes to my God.

What kind of books do you read? Especially to get connected to God and your spiritual side?

I keep reading spiritual books and especially various studies and biographies on different religions and Gods. I personally love reading Sai Baba's Sat Charitra by Dabholkar. With this once can conclude that I am a pure Sai Baba devotee.

What do you do on a daily basis to remain connected to God and your inner-self?

I pray to God and feel close to Him all the time.

Astrology, numerology and tarot reading? Have you taken help of such occult sciences?

I definitely believe in these occult sciences though I have not taken any help. I believe that these practices are based on their own sciences.

Do you fast?

I neither fast nor overeat.

Following rituals?

I just follow my heart and do whatever it says. It's purely an internal wish to follow the rituals and I don't force myself in doing so.

What is your comfort zone?

My comfort zone is sitting at the window of my house and gazing at the sky or a tree outside my window.

What keeps you going?

The joy of life and living it keeps me going.

Any wish/votive that you would want God to fulfill?

I feel God is around me all the time, guarding me against all the odds of life. He knows all that I want and if He finds me deserving would grant me the same.
Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 15 years ago
wow tuse gr88888 ho..........thanks 4 sharing.........
Posting articles from TellyChakkar is not allowed on IF.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Posting articles from TellyChakkar is not allowed on IF.

Sorry.....😭....didnt know that.....moderators close this thread please.