Most over-rated book(s). - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by suuunshiine

What? 1984 is SOOOOOO good!

I agree with you on twilight.. and what's worse is that the internet is flooded with all these 'edward cullen is my husbanddddd' 11 year olds. And then they run around screaming 'twilight is teh greatest book evaaa' [that's how the type, not me].. and i'm just like have you read any other books..and those kids most likely only read twilight and the cat in the hat or whatever other books they have to read in school..and heck anything by dr.seuss OWNS s. meyer.

interestin thought but im nt 11 and still read and love the books. normali im into more crime fiction/thrillers so this was a change. and i agree 1984 was terrible!
Originally posted by suuunshiine

What? 1984 is SOOOOOO good!

I agree with you on twilight.. and what's worse is that the internet is flooded with all these 'edward cullen is my husbanddddd' 11 year olds. And then they run around screaming 'twilight is teh greatest book evaaa' [that's how the type, not me].. and i'm just like have you read any other books..and those kids most likely only read twilight and the cat in the hat or whatever other books they have to read in school..and heck anything by dr.seuss OWNS s. meyer.

Hey... Dr. Seuss rocks!  It's one of the books I read when I was a kid and still has a special place in my heart! It's almost an insult to Dr. Seuss to be compared to Stephenie Meyer... no offence to SM fans...
Originally posted by chhilt

Hey... Dr. Seuss rocks!  It's one of the books I read when I was a kid and still has a special place in my heart! It's almost an insult to Dr. Seuss to be compared to Stephenie Meyer... no offence to SM fans...

Dr. Seuss is way above stephenie.. atleast he uses literally devices properly :)
I love Dr. Suess!!! Especially Green Eggs and Ham :)
I love Dr. Seuss a lot too! His books were so sweet and happy, and always made me feel happy when I was younger.
Haha,,,, I didn't know there were so many Dr. Seuss fans here! Maybe we should open up a Dr. Seuss fan club in the FC section 😆
I think Chetan Bhagat's books. That's the only one i can think of right now....so much hype abt one night @ the call centre......i actulli bothered to read it.......such a bad book.
Twilight Saga...its so good 2 see other people who dislike twilight, i am in a school where if u say one bad thing about twilight or *Perfect* Edward Cullen, there's gonna be 100+ girls with pitch forks running after you...am quite known as the twilight hater. i cant even have a decent conversation with a person because all everyone talks about is edward cullen

i don't see whats perfect about edward cullen...the guy was stalking her, if anything he's creepy.

There hasn't been a day where i haven't seen a twilight book in a very long time