Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

3 hrs KDMHMD special proved that KDMHMD is...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Prem's story and not Heer's (as concieved originally) because if it is heer's story than she should have been narrating it not Prem. As I have said in the past Prem with his excellence took over the show...he became the main chrachter and over shadowed Heer (not to take anything away from Additi, she has matured alot too) but Prem's chrachter some how became the chrachter serial revolved around when as per actual concept it was Heer's story.

And they are stupid enough to think that they can survive without Prem? if they can than why didn't they had the narration done by Heer (Additi) as originally KDMHMD is her story, wasn't it?

So i fail to understand why Ekta doesn't get it!!!AngryAngryAngry

Bring back HC as Prem    orrr Die Bt Die Dead

Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniDeepaavengharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 hrs KDMHMD special proved that KDMHMD is..." in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princexx624

Groupbie

princexx624

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i miss prem!!
and the show of course....
hope the show will start running soon!

SujalkiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SujalkiDeewani

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
guyz!! no way!! wen did d 3hr epi take place!!
i din't c it!! did dey show prem! if yes...den do cum to my funeral :( lol...buh m crious..i SO wantd to c it!Cry

shabs_89

IF-Dazzler

shabs_89

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
LOL

u know u hav a point here!...but i still think it is heer's show cos prem is now shown dead to us...but i think that they may hav had harshad do the narration, cos additi has still been shootin for the show, and harshad is on a break...so the destructives may hav asked him to do it...and as we all know harshad is a very nice guy and wud do it for his fans (i am sure, and the fans are us guys!!! LOL)...additi needs a break ppl!...she is really gud as an actress, even tho she just debuted in march...but harshad is also gud cos we all love his character prem a lot...this show gave him the recognition...and guys...to be honest...i didnt know him until he entered in kdmhmd! LOL...he started growing on me as prem!

ekta kapoor knows this show aint goin anywhere...for god's sake (and for us guys on this forum)...jus bring him bak soon...cos its jus plain silly!!!

:)  nice topic!

shabs_89

IF-Dazzler

shabs_89

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujalkiDeewani

guyz!! no way!! wen did d 3hr epi take place!!
i din't c it!! did dey show prem! if yes...den do cum to my funeral :( lol...buh m crious..i SO wantd to c it!Cry

LOL, u can watch it on youtube...it will have been posted on that if u missed it, and btw it came on yesterday! LOL

:)

najch

najch

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

But I wonder if all the Tv people actually put much thought into these things....I  mean I'm not sure Prem's narration was a deliberate attempt...it could be, but then again all these so called creatives have proved many times that they are dumb. 

Tasha.Natasha

Goldie

Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
nahh i dnt think so..x
coz listen if prem is dead nd narrates the show..x
its means dat its prems storyy..x
buh the main ppl are premeer..x
Freeha..x

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree with you- I feel that from the day that Prem was introduced in the show he has been given much more importance than Heer- the show became about HIS love for Heer, about HIS pain at his love going away from him, HIS suffering as he had to part from his family, HIS family, and now that Prem is 'dead' they are finally showing Heer and HER pain at losing Prem, HER desire to keep Prem's dreams alive!! So I guess, now it is equal in a way, but Heer has been overshadowed by Prem a lot. But I liked the fact that for once Ekta focused on a male's story- a guy's perspective- but she's gone back to her old ways by killing off Prem's character- I just hope Harshad is brought back as Prem!! xx

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 November 2008 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top