Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Michi: Man Of My Dreams (Completed) Pg 120 (04/06) (Page 4)

JnJ....resh IF-Dazzler
JnJ....resh
JnJ....resh

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 2518

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I guess kuku is rite we must give her a break she has 5 ff to handle and it is a tough job to do so...........so i guess she endin one or two ff is completely understandable.....i guess we as her frn should support her.......what say frnz.........dont kill me for thisLOLLOLLOL

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 11630

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidnai

I guess kuku is rite we must give her a break she has 5 ff to handle and it is a tough job to do so...........so i guess she endin one or two ff is completely understandable.....i guess we as her frn should support her.......what say frnz.........dont kill me for thisLOLLOLLOL

you are so sweet hun... love youHug
JnJ....resh IF-Dazzler
JnJ....resh
JnJ....resh

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 2518

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivgauri

Originally posted by bidnai

I guess kuku is rite we must give her a break she has 5 ff to handle and it is a tough job to do so...........so i guess she endin one or two ff is completely understandable.....i guess we as her frn should support her.......what say frnz.........dont kill me for thisLOLLOLLOL

you are so sweet hun... love youHug
SmileSmileno dea i truly believe that i know how tough is it to work on ff and bring out new ideas and u are handling 5 at one time and it is understandable that it will be tough for u so i guess i completely support u in this oneBig smileBig smile..........love u too deaHugHug
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 11630

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidnai


SmileSmileno dea i truly believe that i know how tough is it to work on ff and bring out new ideas and u are handling 5 at one time and it is understandable that it will be tough for u so i guess i completely support u in this oneBig smileBig smile..........love u too deaHugHug

thank yuo soo much hunHug

Edited by shivgauri - 12 November 2008 at 10:26am
DJKM IF-Rockerz
DJKM
DJKM

Joined: 23 September 2005
Posts: 6167

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
interstin i lke a jealous milsi...vry nice
Crazy_girl_15 IF-Dazzler
Crazy_girl_15
Crazy_girl_15

Joined: 16 January 2008
Posts: 3916

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivgauri

Originally posted by bidnai

I guess kuku is rite we must give her a break she has 5 ff to handle and it is a tough job to do so...........so i guess she endin one or two ff is completely understandable.....i guess we as her frn should support her.......what say frnz.........dont kill me for thisLOLLOLLOL

you are so sweet hun... love youHug
what about meCryAngryLOL
i got used to people saying it to me as i'm the youngestLOL
and when they say it to someone else i get angryLOL
i was just jokingLOLand blame angel she got me into the habitLOLTongue
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 11630

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJKM

interstin i lke a jealous milsi...vry nice

thank you so much hunEmbarrassed
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 11630

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by may268

what about meCryAngryLOL
i got used to people saying it to me as i'm the youngestLOL
and when they say it to someone else i get angryLOL
i was just jokingLOLand blame angel she got me into the habitLOLTongue

you are a doll!Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 87   Views: 23602

OkThanksBye 87 23602 12 July 2011 at 8:12am by OkThanksBye
Abhi-Nikki FF~Covenant of Love~ COMPLETED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: hapinezz13   Replies: 1013   Views: 123455

hapinezz13 1013 123455 27 April 2011 at 4:54am by Khushboo_AN
{~true love~}-a mini ArSh fic.....completed(:..

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 53   Views: 14006

OkThanksBye 53 14006 23 October 2010 at 12:21pm by .Suhasini.
Far Beyond The Dreams- ArSh OS-pmz later

2 3 4 5 6

Author: dmg_fanatic   Replies: 40   Views: 7255

dmg_fanatic 40 7255 21 August 2010 at 8:53am by taibaaa
New Abhi-Nikki FF~LOVE ME TENDER~ COMPLETED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: hapinezz13   Replies: 544   Views: 70566

hapinezz13 544 70566 09 August 2010 at 8:39am by hemvb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index