Michi: Man Of My Dreams (Completed) Pg 120 (04/06)

Posted: 15 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by bidnai

ME FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

yaay! congrats1 and pls do read it and let me know wht u think😳
cool
so milsi is jealous
can't wait for the nexxt part
🤗🤗I simply love you for this dea...........ooo god this one is going to be just too good cant wait to know wats next this milsi is far much better then my milsi oooo god he is so jealous........honestly after readin the ff my heart is beating faster i dont know why but i just loved it dea awsome ff dea just simply awsome the start had me crazy i dont know what will the next part doooo........ooo god me just to excited.....👏do continue soon this is a ray of hope till kym is not back dea

Kuku congrat on your 5th FF

Originally posted by may268

cool thanx hun
so milsi is jealous looks like he is😉😆
can't wait for the nexxt part will post the next part soon hun😃
oohhh kuku...u'r just a sweetheart🤗...i just cant get enuf of ur ffs...they r just too good...i just luved the start...man of my dreams...the title itself has so much hotness😳...i guess this one wil b as hot as ur others.😉..as this one is campus based...which means dance pe chance maarle😆

u better continue soon...also...others as well😃
Originally posted by bidnai

🤗🤗I simply love you for this dea hehehehhe 😳😳🤗...........ooo god this one is going to be just too good i hope u really like it... this is going to be a little different from my other fanfics😳 cant wait to know wats next I hope u like the upcoming parts too😳 this milsi is far much better then my milsi oooo god he is so jealous but ur Milsi is so fall of himself! that makes him extra cute!😍........honestly after readin the ff my heart is beating faster i dont know why but i just loved it dea awsome ff dea just simply awsome the start had me crazy i dont know what will the next part doooo I really hope I will leave up to ur expectations😳........ooo god me just to excited reading ur comments I am scared now,... I feel as if I will let u down😳.....👏do continue soon this is a ray of hope till kym is not back dea hehehe will post the next part soon😳
OO yes kuku dea congrats on the 5th ff🥳🥳
Originally posted by lizzy_de

Kuku congrat on your 5th FF

ohmigod! 5th FF😲! I really hope tht i finish off everything soon😳
and thank you hun😃
Edited by shivgauri - 15 years ago