Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Michi: Man Of My Dreams (Completed) Pg 120 (04/06)

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I was planning on posting it after I wrap up Kiss... but then suddenly I am too tempted to post it and there is nothing much happening in Kayamat, I decided to post it.
I dedicate this fanfic to all my friends at Kayamath forumBig smile
And I got the title from a book I read of Johanna LindseyEmbarrassed and thanx to mad for the bannerHug

Intro

Prachi was sitting in her usual place, the back corner most seat in her class. She was busy scribbling away on an A4 size paper. She hated it, when the professors ask them to submit written work rather than print outs. It is double work for her. Suddenly, someone came and stood in front of her. Without even looking up, she knew who it was. She turned to her side, and took out a neatly written assignment and put it forward for him to take. 
 "Now, I have to come and ask for it?" he angrily asked her, as she looked over at him seeing that strong jaw line and black beard she loved so much.    

"I hadn't finished my assignment, so I was doin that." She said looking back at her paper. "What about mine?" he asked looking at her smiling to herself. 

"It's done." She said looking up at him as he tightens his lip together and looked at her.

Without another word, he just took the assignment and walked off. Prachi watched him walk away with a small smile on her lips. Shaking her head slowly, she turned back to her papers, and continued writing.

Few minutes later, the professor walked in, and asked them to submit their assignment.  Prachi immediately looked up, as she finished writing the last part, and saw Milind watching her. The moment she looked at him, he acted as if he was listening intently to what Ayesha was telling him. Prachi knew that he was worried about her assignment, but he would never admit it. She just shook her head at his stubborn nature.

Prachi loved her seat, she sat right at the back alone, and she could see what everyone was doing from her place, and no one bothered to look back at her, except one- Milind. He always watched her. Though, he tried his hardest not to show it. And she knew that he hated it so much that she knew he cared for her. He always tried to bully her, by making her do all his work. This is their final year in college, and ever since they have joined, he had made her do all his works to torture her, but then she enjoyed doing all that for him and she always made sure, his assignments were better than hers in every way.

She slowly turned to look at Milind, and he was as usual looking at her, and he immediately turned his head embarrassed that he was caught watching her yet again. Few minutes later, he slowly turned to look at her, and she was waiting for him to look at her. The moment their eyes met, she winked at him, and he was too shocked to react at first, then he glared at her while she winked again. He immediately turned to the front, he put his hand around Ayesha who was sitting next to him, pulled her close to him and he turned to smirk at Prachi. Prachi rolled her eyes at him. Embarrassed yet again, he took his hand back and moved a little away from Ayesha. 

It went on like that, till the day Neev joined their class.

Milind and Ayesha were talking, Prachi walked towards them and handed him his works. Ayesha immediately rolls her eyes, while Prachi sweetly smiles at Ayesha. Milind looks at Prachi and Ayesha, then immediately takes the papers from Prachi's hand, and turns to talk to Ayesha and acts as if Prachi is not there all the while Ayesha looked irritated at Prachi. Prachi was about to walk off, when Saket came there.   

"Hey guys... this is Neev, he is a new student here."

Prachi immediately turns and looks at Neev, and screeches "NEEEEEEEEEEEEV" 
Neev looks at Prachi in shock, and then breaks out into a huge smile: "Oh My Good God, Prachi!!!!" 
Neev and Prachi hugs, while Milind stares at Prachi in outrage, anger, jealousy and a little bit pain. Ayesha sees Milind's expression and starts grinning broadly. 

"I can't believe that u r here! This is so great! You have no idea, how much I missed u." Prachi said looking at Neev.   

"That might be the reason y u kept in touch." Neev said pouting his lip and crossing his arms in front of her.   

"Sorry!" she giggled looking at him sheepishly. 

Milind was about to remind Prachi about his existence, when Ayesha asked Prachi about how she knows Neev. 
 "He is my best friend. As long as I can remember he has been my best friend."  
 "Oh, chaddi dost!" Ayesha said giggling 
 "Well even before she started wearing chaddies!" Neev said chuckling 
Everyone starts laughing; Prachi hits Neev playfully, while Milind looks at them in shock. 

Suddenly the professor comes, and everyone starts going to their seats. Prachi held Neev's hand and walked towards her seat at the back, talking to him excitedly, while Milind just simply watched them. 

Rest of the FF

Part 01 on Page 08

Part 02 on Page 11

Part 03 on Page 19

Part 04 on Page 27

Part 05 on Page 34

Part 06 on Page 40

Promo on Page 45

Part 07 on Page 48

Part 08 on Page 54

Part 09 on Page 59

Part 10 on Page 66

Part 11 on Page 74

Part 12 on Page 82

Part 13 on Page 89

Part 14 on Page 96

Part 15 on Page 103

Part 16 on Page 108

Rest of the story

Pls comment guys.

KukuEmbarrassed

Edited by book.worm - 20 August 2010 at 5:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subdancydreamernimmi101MizhiNanthini9sam78swathikiron.karamjeetsparikhJnJ....reshalicia212sikhni_uma88OptimisticEyesrsroopaliSobtiObsessionjeb1

JnJ....resh IF-Dazzler
JnJ....resh
JnJ....resh

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ME FIRSTTTTTTTTTT
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidnai

ME FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

yaay! congrats1 and pls do read it and let me know wht u thinkEmbarrassed
baby_doll_15 IF-Dazzler
baby_doll_15
baby_doll_15

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
cool
so milsi is jealous
can't wait for the nexxt part
JnJ....resh IF-Dazzler
JnJ....resh
JnJ....resh

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
HugHugI simply love you for this dea...........ooo god this one is going to be just too good cant wait to know wats next this milsi is far much better then my milsi oooo god he is so jealous........honestly after readin the ff my heart is beating faster i dont know why but i just loved it dea awsome ff dea just simply awsome the start had me crazy i dont know what will the next part doooo........ooo god me just to excited.....Clapdo continue soon this is a ray of hope till kym is not back dea
Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Kuku congrat on your 5th FF

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by may268

cool thanx hun
so milsi is jealous looks like he isWinkLOL
can't wait for the nexxt part will post the next part soon hunBig smile
Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
oohhh kuku...u'r just a sweetheartHug...i just cant get enuf of ur ffs...they r just too good...i just luved the start...man of my dreams...the title itself has so much hotnessEmbarrassed...i guess this one wil b as hot as ur others.Wink..as this one is campus based...which means dance pe chance maarleDancingLOL

u better continue soon...also...others as wellBig smile

Go to top