Fan Fictions

Rahul and Muskaan in Lonavala - pg23 - last part (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

nehaluvsKSG

nehaluvsKSG

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

ufffffffff how romantic!!!!!!!!!!!

great job

plzzzzzzzzz dont stop!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul and Muskaan in Lonavala - pg23 - last part (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Sonia!! I wanna giv ya a standing ovation..seriously..Clap  It was simply beautiful.  Written in a simple , suttle..yet passionate way..sometimes..bought  tear n my eyes..sometimes made me smile..(HOW CUTE CAN THEY GET??) There are soooooooo many things I wanna mention..its 2 AM half-sleepy..so I might not tell all the things..Will def. PM you 2m..wid a full detail..:))

My mosttt fav. scene was..when Rahul says ke one day I wud get the bed..nd den she says..I want left..nd he says he also wants left..nd then Rahul says..its k..well sleep on the same side..LOL Cuteness personified!!Embarrassed

I love you so much Sonia for writing such a beautiful FF..Pls don reply 2 mine..as Ill edit it properly 2m..Hug

Good night..:))

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
wow!!! i loved that part!! was a perfect way to end the story!
reallyy good job! and trust me it was not AT ALL cheesy or rushed
it was perfect! keep it up and inform me when you start another FF.

Big smile

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
You have spoiled me!

I have finals next week and i logged in here to see whats happening in dmg and got ur pm..
so started reading it.
I had missed the last part tooo, so started reading that!
And u had me glued. My cousins came, and i was still reading..my mom and dad peeped in to make sure that i was studying, and i pretended having my book open, and my powerpoint slide up for a second. I looked at my book like 10 times, thinking i should really start reading that, but NO, I had to finish reading this first!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

The whole awkwardness after muskaan confessed was so relate-able! and then him being naughty..awwwwwww!!
and then i almost cracked up when muskaan slapped him!
my cousin was in the room at that time, on the other side of my laptop thinking i was studying, and she looked at me like.. whats funny in bio?! LOL
Love this fanfic!
Beautiful scenes and writing. Absolutely amazing!
Thanks for PMing all the time, really appreciate it.

-Mitali Smile

PS: I wrote the nextt part of my ff. Just dont get time to post.
But will try to do it by tonight or tmrw!

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Thank you guys so much!!!

You have no idea how much I appreciate all the comments and PM's.

I never knew there were these man RM fans.  I am glad I have met you guys on IF.  I have literally no friends that watch the show and this is the only place I can discuss it.  Its been wonderful being here.

Also, I know I don't write all that well ( and I am not just saying that to get comments Wink).  I really know how well people write on this forum and I am just glad that some of you guys enjoy reading my writing. Its a nice way for me to relax from school and other stressors.

I do plan to write more for now.  I am new to IF and I am literally always online nowadays.  Not sick of it yet.  Wink  And hopefully I never will be.  But do continue to keep in touch.  I will PM the people that wanted to be with my new story/ies.  Big smile

Lots of Heart
Sonia

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
waohThumbs Up its really a nice oneStar superbTongue so sweetWink and thanks for the pmWink

"Guldasta Banana Chaaha,
Par Gul Hi Na Mile.
Gul Ki Parwah Na Ki Hamne,
Aap Ke Liye Apna Dil Rakh Diye."

for kash

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i have read yo FF fr the first time n tht too only the last part n trust me yaar it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo emotional n romantic tht m fallin mor e n more fr this couple....love it!!!

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
pls contine somthing.
i want cute scenes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top