Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok, I knew something was up as soon as I saw all these comments.  I guess from what I heard 'stellarwind' sent out some PM's and also posted a thread.  Shes a nut. 😉  Now I am actually nervous about writing.  Too much of an audience. I actually never said I was not going to continue this one.  I just don't know what to do about the other one.  Anyways, I did not finish writing but I am so tired.  I also wanted to comment on your comments.  For now, I will just post the little bit that I did write out.  I have to say its a little on the sad side but won't stay that way for long.  But come on, you knew the heroine of my dream could not really get hurt. Rahul has to save her. Thats how dreams work. 😉

Thanks for the comments and please continue to do so.

....................................................................................................................................................................

⭐️ Part 4 a ⭐️

Rahul was in a wrestless sleep almost as if he could sense something was wrong and when she screams for him he hears her right away. He jumps up right out of his sleep.

Rahul - Muskaan?

Rahul is quite concerned not seeing her next to him.  He sees the door is open and the driver is missing as well. Rahul literally leaps out of the truck and sees the scene of this driver leaning into Muskaan and Muskaan trying her hardest to keep him away.  Muskaan sees Rahul and stupidly says his name giving the driver a heads up. 

Rahul lands many punches across the drivers body but that doesn't touch him. The driver instead laughs and punches him right in the face. Rahul falls to the ground and Muskaan also was pushed in the process and she hits her head pretty hard on the truck but does not lose consciousness but does sit down. Rahul gets even angrier seeing her get hurt and sweeps his leg out hitting the drivers ankles which throws him off balance and he falls as well. Rahuls heart is pumping pretty hard now and is a little apprehensive now as he knows he can not beat him in a fist fight. Rahul finally gets up and starts kicking him repetitively into his ribs.  He is beyond control now and picks up a nearby rock and throws it at his head which knocks him out. He wasn't thinking clearly until after this occurred and then thought how easily he could have killed him. Rahul quickly checks to make sure he is alive and notices he is moving slightly and moaning. He then runs over  to Muskaan to see if she is ok. She is dizzy and holding her head and just sitting on the ground.  He comes to sit next to her.

Rahul - Tu theek toh hai?

Muskaan just nods.  She has tears in her eyes but was not full on crying.  She looks at him and notices he has abrasions and cuts on his face and hands, his shirt is slightly ripped, and he has the beginnings of what will be a black eye.  She reaches out to touch his cheek and appears concerned but then just pushes him away without a word.  She gets up, takes her bag, and starts walking down the unlit road. She is swaying back and forth as if she were drunk.  She isn't talking or answering his questions which is more concerning than anything else. She pushes him away slightly when he is trying to help and starts walking down the road again.  Desite his multiple attempts to ask her questions and help her she doesn't
answer/reciprocate. He wants to give her some time to process things so he just lets her walk and follows her. The only thing positive he could think of was that she was walking in the right direction.

After walking for what felt like forever they see some light and clearing ahead.  Also another truck finally appears going in the opposite direction to the way they were walking.  Muskaan appears to be walking right into it. Rahul at first thinks its quite odd that she would want another lift especially in the other direction but then realizes that she isn't paying attention as she is not responding to the constant honks.  He runs for her and pushes her off the road as the truck also swerves.

Rahul - Muskaan yeh- yeh tu kya kar rahi hai? Zara dekh ke chal. Patha hai abhi kya ho saktha tha???

They are still laying on the ground and he is trying to sit up and pick her up as well.  When he looks over at her she still looks completely dazed.

Rahul - Tujhe lagi toh nahi?

Just then she finally just completely starts bawling.  She was used to showing emotion but this was different and she was trying to internalize everything but it just would not do.  Everything she was trying to avoid thinking of just came to the surface and she could not stop crying. She was just thinking about what could have happened back there if Rahul had not come.  And then why was he sleeping to begin with.  But she could not blame him although she wanted to. She felt so helpless and small and even ashamed. She didn't know what to say; even to Rahul.  She cried and tears welled up in Rahul's eyes as well as he put his arms around her and just held her tight while laying on the ground still. He did not know what to say to make her feel better either so he just let her cry.

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that was real cool!!!!!!!!!!!

update soon.............
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
wow !! awesum ff!!!⭐️
luv it👏👏
👏btw add me to your PM list
thanx
update realll soon..i cant wait to see what happens next😊

tc
radhika
VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was superb idiodic td
ur ffs r too goooood
dnt stop it ok
cnt nd pm me
tc

-Mansi- thumbnail
Wowowowow!! Amazing!! That was soo romantic..yet emional..fanatstic..ur writing is fabulous as usual!! U din send me a PM? :((

PS:- Update the pg. nos on d 1st pg..will be easier. :))
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juz one word ! ----AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nidz n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz gr8.......marvelous
continue soon...
take care
well done....that was very well written!

Gr8 going...
dmg123 thumbnail
VERY nicely written!.....
love the way Rahul cares so much about Muskaan..
it was very very very nice!!!
pls continue soon!!!

goodkashish thumbnail
i think it is going superb......i dont have words to describe how good it is........it is such a awesome part................i think the relation of RM is leading into right direction..it is awesome....ple ple continue.thanks

love
kashish