Rahul and Muskaan in Lonavala - pg23 - last part

Posted: 15 years ago
Ok.. I know I am being silly by posting my dreams but I really have no imagination. 

I have very very vivid and long dreams though.  I had one the other day about being chased by a cow in all different places but I don't think you would want to hear about that. 

So hopefully you enjoy this more.  If it totally sucks then I will stop this nonsense.
Basic plot = trip to Lonavala and all about RM.  Yay!!!  😃

Part   Page
1          1
2         1
3         2
4a       6
4b       9
5        13
6        17
7        23  (last part)

PM List

stellarwind
ramusk
goodkashish
divyashaz
justluvmayank
*mansibhatia*
shehzadeen
nidz n
monadarling2628
mits002
luv_dmg_armaan
sweet anju
luvingrm
nadia1995
shrina1503
indianchaklii
radhika shah
imane568
snow white
~srk_abhi_apu~
lupin01
jyothi_cool
crazy8980
i-luv-mayank
rukhsarahmed
kajal_aarav
angel_eyez123
miss.sonia
namrata_12
leaves45
aditi4ever
kool_kiran
dmg123
sweetdamage
muskaan_ankita
chloe638017
dhruviarmaanfan
kanwalp10
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago
⭐️ Part 1 ⭐️

Dr Kirti - Mujhe kaam ki bhaat ghar mein karni to nahin chahiye par majboor hoon.  Maine kisi aur ko assign kiya tha par woh ja nahin payenge aur abhi patha chala hai. Mujhe do logon ko Lonavala bhejna hai kal tak. Mujhe laga aap aur Dr Muskaan ko yeh ride aur break acha laghe gha to main tumhe yeh assignment de rahi hoon.

Rahul obviously thinking there was no choice in the matter, did not attempt to argue.  He did not know how he was going to break this news to the mehmsaab herself. They already had their millionth fight of the day and he was in no mood for more drama. 

Rahul - Ok Dr. Kirti.

Dr. Kirti gives him all sorts of instructions which he is half paying attention to.  He is distracted by the thought that this trip could be good and bad for them. 

Rahul goes towards their bedroom.

Muskaan is sitting on the bed watching her nightly tv programs and her attention is diverted towards that. She does see him walk and immediately makes a face and turns slightly to the side so she doesn't get distracted by him.  He looks like he wants to say something to her. She knows he always makes fun of her tv shows and she doesn't want to hear it from him again. 

Rahul is annoyed with the way she is looking at him.

Rahul - Oye!  Moo banana band kar aur tayyar hoja.

Muskaan - Kyun?  Main busy hoon.  Mujhe nahin utna abhi.  Tujhe kuch chahiye to apne aap lele.  Mujhe kahin nahin jaana hai...

Rahul - Tujhe patha bhi hai main kya ke rahan hoon?  Aise bolthi raithi hai.

Muskaan - Mujhe kuch nahin sun na.  Maine kaha na.. main busy hoon. Tang mat kar.

Rahul - Ok theek hai. Apne aap jakhe Dr Kirti ke saath bath karle.  Woh hi tujhe samjha legi.

Muskaan - jumps up - Kya?  Hitler ka naam kyun liye?

Rahul - Are chup kar!  Tujhe to kuch sun na nahin tha na.  Ab main kuch nahin kahoon ga.

Muskaan - Haan haan.  Phir main bhi khedoon gi ke tune mujhe nahin bataya.

Rahul - Bachon jaise kyun bathein kar rahi hai.  Chal, Dr Kirti ne bola ke hume aaj raat ko Lonavala jana hai.

Muskaan - Hume? Tere saath?  Aaj raat ko?

Rahul - Bahari he kya?  Haan hume.. aur kiske saath jaye gi?  Aaj raat ko isi liye mein keh raha hoon ke tayyar ho ja.  Yeh tere boring se serial band kar.

Rahul goes and shuts off the tv.  Muskaan is pissed off now and giving him evil looks.

Muskaan - Tu na pite ga...

She does get up and get her stuff together because she knew that any moment now Dr Kirti would be wondering why they hadn't left yet.  She was grumpy and muttering to herself.

⭐️ Part 2 ⭐️

They get everything together and get in the car.  Muskaan is still quite upset and not talking.  The car is making all these sounds.

Muskaan - Teri ye khatara si car wahan thak le jayegi hume?

Rahul - Dekh.  Ab meri car pe maatja. Mere saath nahin jaana to apna raasta dhoond le. Jab chahe shuru ho jaathi hai.

Muskaan - Oye! Itna bhadak nahin. Itna bholne ko maine permission di hai kya? Chup chap ghadi chala.

They both notice that they are being more argumentative than usual but can't seem to stop being irritated by each other or are they just irritated about this trip.

Rahul turns on music as he thought that might improve the mood a little.

'Tumse Kahein Ya Hum Na Kahein' ( from Bride and Prejudice - this took me forever to write.. I couldn't find the lyrics to it so if its off.. I am sorry.  I had to use it though because I was listening to it on my ipod before I feel asleep before I had this dream)

Tumse kahein ya hum na kahein
Behki huin hai kyon ye dhadkane
Haathon mein yun to haath hai
Lekhin dil mein jo baat hai

Yeh raat chaand raat
Tum jo hothe saath
Theenon ghoomte raat mein
Tum chand aur mein
In rahon mein
Aur chalte chalte hum theenon gaathe koyi geet bhi

Har sub ho jaise tum
Main to hoon jaise goom
Aankhon mein khul gaye yeh sapna
Chahe dekhoon kahin
Chahe sochoon kabhi
Yaadon ke rangon se nikhri hai jaise zindagi

Dil kehta hai aise hi rahein
Mehke  lamha saare
Lekhin jazbat saare

Ghoonji hai har dishan
Gha rahi hai yeh fiza
Sun raha hai jise yeh gagan
Aa gaye tum khareeb
Jag utha hai naseeb
Hoon main anjani na jani kya kehthi hai dhadkan

Tumse kahein ya na
Aarzoo bhi kaise is dil mein hai
kaise yeh armaan hai
Do dil kyun harain hai

Show them the way
Take them to love
Things only heard now they want to be
Two beings with one beating heart
For their whole lives not to part
Show them the way
Take them to love

They feel really awkward during the whole song but don't really know why. Muskaan starts getting sleepy and drifts off.  She ends up falling all the over onto his arm. 

Rahul - Arre! (loses control of the car for a bit)

Rahul was going to push her but sees she is asleep and tries to just knudge her over a bit but it seems to be difficult to do so while driving the car.  He looks over for a second and sees her asleep looking so peaceful.  Its hard to resist looking at her when she was  actually 'unaggressive' and calm for once. He is also getting very sleepy but has to stay awake.  He looks over again and doesn't look forward when the car hits a hole in the road and the car goes completely out of his control.

you really are making up for creatives weakness...i like RM a lot and m liking ur dreams too.
wow!  you wrote a new one.  i hope that does not mean you are not continueing the other one.  this one is good but i am hooked on the other one already.
omg it sounds so cute and romantic but also scary............i mean what happen to them after this............ple ple ple continue....it is rocking dream
noooooooooooo ,  but i really like your dreams.  why do keep saying u have no creativity.  u r good as always.  bye the way i love that song.
hey so real nd so lyk rm....plz continue :D
hey sonia....wow yaar...u rock with ur dreams and hope they both are safe after dat car goin outaa control 😔.....continue dear...n i think she's gonna go over him with her scoldings once she gets up😉
👏👏thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot sonia wow yaar u have such a amazing dreams. plzzzz continue soon