Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Humm where should i begin with actually bhashans r what am tired to give to cut it short, I have made 2 VM's today One on Saalekh(Made in the Afternoon and other on RagVir.....Just finished RagVir VM as well

Saalekh VM...

The song is beautiful i found the lyrics apt, small song and some selected scenes(which luckily i had and one last min got from Pinks uploaded vdo)...Its beautiful and may b beautifully fit RagVir in future then might use it, but presently made it on Saalekh...Hope the Fans like it, Dedicated to all fans who adore or like Saalekh Pair....

Saalekh, Aalekh Sadhna VM1

RagVir VM

i had made a VM when i made first VM(Akhri Alvida) before on them but i accidently deleted the videos, neverthless, now i got sme initialLOLLOL scenes(esp the start walking scene) which i have added instead and made the VM.. Hope everyone likes it its dedicated too All RagVir fans.... the other song might suit in future, but now its Happy Happy songEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RagVir(Ragini-Ranvir) VM3

Dont forget to comment, critisim and advice will be highly appriciated as well!!

PS: At the end would like to thank the unit of Bidaai team for bringing such a beautiful showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Luv,

Shagun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~*Anjali*~~..luv_shahid..Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise for Saalekh and RagVir fans" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

just_in

IF-Dazzler

just_in

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks uploading .

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oyee MIss thanks first see and comment!!

Luv,

Shagun

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I love both jodis so this is like a double treat for me! Shagun, they're wonderful! I love the songs and am so happy someone did a VM with the song Socha Na Tha. That's the first song I had suggested for Ragvir because it fits them so well.

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Just saw the RagVir one..its fab!!and you're right..the song really does suit them!Will watch the Saalekh one shortly..but im sure its fab as well..

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
^^@Rahm-Ur welcome, i like both the jodi's in the show but i lyk RagVir more than Sadhna just that, today thought of making VM's when i heard the first song thought it wud fit Saalekh and thought of giving it a try, may b in future it wud suit RagVir too coz Ranvir is maturing ... Socha na tha always fitted as i said i had made a VM before but accidently it got del frm my Lappy do watch and comment!!

@Anu- Glad u lykd it Anu, hihi i kinda knew u wud watch RagVir part before i am watching it again... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope this brings smile on every1's face!!

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 11 November 2008 at 10:37am

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
kool thanks shags.

just_in

IF-Dazzler

just_in

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I am having dinner, uploading the vm and my family already thinks I'm way too obssessed .Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top