Celebrity Fan Clubs

||* Anandi and Jagya aka JaAn FC *|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i hav a question for all the JaAn-ians....
What do you think Jaggu should do inorder to get Anandi's respect back?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||* Anandi and Jagya aka JaAn FC *|| (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Fabulous : )

You n me will dissect today's epi then ;-)

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....to win Anandi's respect back........I wont say what he NEEDS to do .....for I KNOW what he'll do........he'll get her to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Jaggu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even today's SMS poll went like this no : Kya Jagdish Anandi ke padhai ke sapne ko poora kar paayega ?

Arre kyun nahi paayega ........mhaara laadesar....

*puts a kaajal ka tikka so that najar na lag jaaye *

Shreya

Deeya

Goldie

Deeya

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey ishy... gud question yaar
and shubh_aastha gr8 answer frm u...
welll but v r forgetting one thing..... Dadisa.....
after alll she is the eldest....... will she allow anandi to join skool...
after alll its her khandaan's respect.....
jaggu may want to do anythg... but dadisa will nt allow him....
i think anandi shud forgive him.... he is after all a little older than him... and i think he wasnt at much fault by keeping quiet while anandi was getting firing..... anyone of us may do tht.... wen a rakshas like dadisa is in frnt of u and waiting to tear ur flesh and skin apart... anyone will get scared... anandi shld forgive him.. tho i wish she cud go to skoolll

p.s-
ishy... great work on the fc... wish the other members wud drop in more regularly and post their comments and views...

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I have complete faith in mhaara laade-sar.....DS may put her face against Anandi going 2 school firmly ... heck , of course she will , no question of "MAY" , but I KNOW my laadesar will do it !

Besides you see , there was an Aaj Tak special on BV some days back , in which it was said that Anandi will go to school with Jaggu's help and that Bhairav-Sumitra will support them ; and that Sugna and Gehna will become pregnant soon but Pratap will die also Cry leaving Sugna widowed . 

Nice meeting ya Deeya [ I take it thats your real name ? : ) ] , Shreya here !

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shubh_Aastha

Fabulous : )

You n me will dissect today's epi then ;-)

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....to win Anandi's respect back........I wont say what he NEEDS to do .....for I KNOW what he'll do........he'll get her to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Jaggu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even today's SMS poll went like this no : Kya Jagdish Anandi ke padhai ke sapne ko poora kar paayega ?

Arre kyun nahi paayega ........mhaara laadesar....

*puts a kaajal ka tikka so that najar na lag jaaye *

Shreya

yeah but with maasa being the boss in the house how can he even speak about it? its an impossible thing from my point of view... i mean jaggu has barely escaped maasa's clutches this week..if he again talk of anandi going back to school then both JaAn may get thrown in the kautri again.
i think jagya will bring books for Anandi. Otherwise he has to take her secretly to the school everyday and this doesnt look like a feasible way.

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deeya

hey ishy... gud question yaar
and shubh_aastha gr8 answer frm u...
welll but v r forgetting one thing..... Dadisa.....
after alll she is the eldest....... will she allow anandi to join skool...
after alll its her khandaan's respect.....
jaggu may want to do anythg... but dadisa will nt allow him....
i think anandi shud forgive him.... he is after all a little older than him... and i think he wasnt at much fault by keeping quiet while anandi was getting firing..... anyone of us may do tht.... wen a rakshas like dadisa is in frnt of u and waiting to tear ur flesh and skin apart... anyone will get scared... anandi shld forgive him.. tho i wish she cud go to skoolll

p.s-
ishy... great work on the fc... wish the other members wud drop in more regularly and post their comments and views...

thanx deeya..im trying to put in more stuff here but not getting enough to do much...
i agree with your comments..i was just telling shreya the same thing...with maasa in the house anandi will never be allowed to set foot inside the school...

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ishy di.....didnt you see that Aaj Tak special on BV ??? Pinky di uploaded the vid and posted the link.....but that was loooooooooong back...maybe you were inactive then due to ur exams

In that special , they said that Jaggu wud take Anandi 2 school and Bhairav and Sumitra will support them  and also that Gehna and SUGNA are gonna get pregnant and Pratap will DIE , leaving a widowed and pregnant Sugna .

Sheesh.

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shubh_Aastha

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I have complete faith in mhaara laade-sar.....DS may put her face against Anandi going 2 school firmly ... heck , of course she will , no question of "MAY" , but I KNOW my laadesar will do it !

Besides you see , there was an Aaj Tak special on BV some days back , in which it was said that Anandi will go to school with Jaggu's help and that Bhairav-Sumitra will support them ; and that Sugna and Gehna will become pregnant soon but Pratap will die also Cry leaving Sugna widowed . 

Nice meeting ya Deeya [ I take it thats your real name ? : ) ] , Shreya here !

hey...so u were actually speaking knowing some spoilersShocked chupa rusthamWinkBig smile
i kind of figured that sugna will get pregnant but gehna also becoming preggars is news. with pratap dying i think they are going to portray the treatment of the society to the widows. i thought anandi will be the one to get widowed. mayb due to JaAn popularity they changed the trackTongue

Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.