Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ Lian... ur most welcome honey....it was my pleasure!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ sid-khan... ur welcome!๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ pyari_zahra ...welcome! yeah poor thing he is..but he has a heart of gold is what i can make out through this interview๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ jchana...yeah we all miss him too..really hope he comes back soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Asha004...most welcome! yeah he's a sweetheart innit?๐Ÿ˜ณ He totally loves Prem more than any of us ever can.๐Ÿ˜Š

@ zaara006..no prob..was my pleasure!yeah lol hope she changes her mind soon!!...and for the better!!

@JCluvsSRK..lol ya keep sayin it..Die BT Die!!๐Ÿ˜† we all miss him loads....but i guess HC misses Prem the most. Its not easy saying goodbye to a character u've literally been living for 8 months.He truly loved Prem more than any of us. awww its no prob..was glad to do something 4 the forum!๐Ÿ˜Š but yeah we all miss him loads๐Ÿ˜ญ

@ Thoda sa pyaar.. yeah ur welcome! yep he makes u fall in love with him all over again๐Ÿ˜ณ

@shabs_89.. no probs!! yeah but i guess she's still not as famous as he is...i mean he's been around for like 2-3 years and Additi wasnt even heard of b4 Kis Desh. But i do hope they do something on her soon.
yeah it did take time...but twas my pleasure to do something for the forum!๐Ÿค—

@ esha... you're most welcome honey!๐Ÿ˜Š yeah he comes across as a very honest and genuine person!๐Ÿ˜Š. n i agree with you totally. this show is NOTHING w/o Prem/HC. Hope it goes down the drain..then she'll have no choice but to bring Prem back. I dunno abt the gf thing...but wtv he said abt that was cute๐Ÿ˜†i guess he really wants to take part in nach baliye๐Ÿ˜†. yeah they are JUST friends...and very good ones at that!๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah hope they do an article on additi too!๐Ÿ˜Š
imsocool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i bet he's going out with our additi.. well i guess and hope so!!
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabia14

i bet he's going out with our additi.. well i guess and hope so!!

Why do you say that ????? ๐Ÿ˜•
maya123 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
He has had to go through so many changes in his short career span.
He seems very cautious and seems to keep things close to his chest.
Working for a popular channel like starplus and for a show in the top ten is a priviledge. Hopefully he will be given the opportunity and he will be able to take it on.
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He iz looking sho gud in pics๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณthnx 4 sharing๐Ÿ˜Š