Gr8! Magazine Article: Is Decency Dead?

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone!!😊

Here are scans from the Gr8! Mag Article on Prem's "Death".....

~~Huzie~~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot huzie...
me will buy the magazine wen i get there..
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god, how much lower can they stoop?!!! this is just plain down disgusting...just imagining the feeling his loved ones must have gone through seeing that picture in such a wayy...ughh *$%&^*%^Y$!$^%&^(*&^*(^%&$%^#$&^%$&^%*^&#%&%$* ah srry...needed to let that out, and nope i dnt have a clue abt what i said either lolz....
grr when will ekta learn to have a heart?!! goodness....how aweful harshu must've felt...
thanks for scanning it huzie! -hug-
rinks
Smile1290 thumbnail
@ Khushi..... Ur most welcome!

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

oh god, how much lower can they stoop?!!! this is just plain down disgusting...just imagining the feeling his loved ones must have gone through seeing that picture in such a wayy...ughh *$%&^*%^Y$!$^%&^(*&^*(^%&$%^#$&^%$&^%*^&#%&%$* ah srry...needed to let that out, and nope i dnt have a clue abt what i said either lolz....

grr when will ekta learn to have a heart?!! goodness....how aweful harshu must've felt...
thanks for scanning it huzie! -hug-
rinks

Ur v.welcome!😊 and i totally agree with you..... how disgusting can anyone get?!! They printed these "Obituaries" in every newspaper  with total disregard for anyone's feelings!! Especially HC and his parents!! thats just pain cheap🤢🤢....i mean....even my mum thought it was HC who "died" until i told her it was only Prem in the serial!! No one would bother to read what's written once they see the photo!!
Just shows how low ppl can stoop in the name of money and TRPs🤢
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Huzie 🤗You are such a sweetie....
There was no way I could get hold of these magazines and I was wondering if anyone could do such a favour...Thanks a lot

coming to the article...😡how could  🤬 Ekta and her 🤬BT people do such a thing...such heartless cheapos...They thought they could raise the TRPs with such an ad..well I'm sure instead they must have got soo many  badduas of people who know and love HC......Such a thing shouldnt be done to anyone...Be it  to HC or any other living human....No parents would be able to bear such a thing when their son/daughter is very much alive....must have hurt his loved ones soo much.........disgusting !!

Smile1290 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel82

Thanks a ton Huzie 🤗You are such a sweetie.... awww its nothing ur always welcome!😊

There was no way I could get hold of these magazines and I was wondering if anyone could do such a favour...Thanks a lot no problemo😊

coming to the article...😡how could  🤬 Ekta and her 🤬BT people do such a thing...such heartless cheapos...They thought they could raise the TRPs with such an ad..well I'm sure instead they must have got soo many  badduas of people who know and love HC......Such a thing shouldnt be done to anyone...Be it  to HC or any other living human....No parents would be able to bear such a thing when their son/daughter is very much alive....must have hurt his loved ones soo much.........disgusting !!

yeah its extremely heartless. they didnt think abt HC or his family even once. Its disgusting enough that she kills people in her shows left right and centre for no rhyme or reason, but to advertise it in this cheap way is so pathetic.They forget all moral values in the name of business. no1 has the right to play with anyone's feelings like this. Not even if you are the #1 Production house on TV🤢🤢.

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey huziebaby...

thank u 4 this........it jus shows wot ppl do for trp's....how upsettin must it hav been for his friends and family?...it's jus sad that harshad cannot do anythin bout this...otherwise his career might be affected!!!

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How can BT and Kekta stoop so low??? Seriously is decency along with humanity dead??? Just can't imagine what would Harshad and the people close to him have gone through when this obituary came out.........

Harshad's niceness should force Kekta and the creatives to drown in the sea of shame. I, now, dont even expect them to cry tears of blood, as its only possible for people with emotions to cry. Seriously, Die BT Die!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢
thanks Huzie!!!
man dese BT ppl r cheap....4 TRPs dey shudn't hv done such a crapy thing...our Harshu is toooo gud thts y dey cud do it wid him...i dont kno y the gud ppl has 2 face dese thigs all the tym!!!....dey shudn't hv done it!!!
Smile1290 thumbnail
@ Shabs_89 ...ur most welcome!!..n i agree with you totally!😊

Originally posted by: Melissa

How can BT and Kekta stoop so low??? Seriously is decency along with humanity dead??? Just can't imagine what would Harshad and the people close to him have gone through when this obituary came out.........

And even AFTER that HC has no hard feelings towards BT. You really need a heart of gold to forgive some1 for something like this!!

Harshad's niceness should force Kekta and the creatives to drown in the sea of shame.  I, now, dont even expect them to cry tears of blood, as its only possible for people with emotions to cry.so true!! They need a reality check if they think they are the best production house in India🤢🤢 Seriously, Die BT Die!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢 yay!!Die,BT,Die!!😃