next member on the hotseat...??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
On meli's questions .. me and eljay>??? hehehe so right acca. Eljay is special niway ... Wink and cute EmbarrassedWinkWink

oh .. and thanks for the lovely comments bout me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed well dats netz Cool i bet a few already searching for bakul ROFL  Netzs videra joooooottLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "next member on the hotseat...??? (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
what is your favorite football team?

what is one thing you never leave your house without?

are you a swimmer or a tanner?

favorite animal?

whats your idea of the perfect saturday?

.is it easy to choose your best friends or not?

are you scared of clowns?

what is your deepest fear?

have you ever had a secret admirer?have you been one?

Can animals commit suicide?

Why is the time when traffic is slowest called rush hour?

Why is what doctors do called practice? (mama is a doctor.. so u must answer thisTongue)

bye for now but will be back Tongue

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
More crazy question from Netz Wink

How many times do you blow your nose in a day? Tongue

How many times do you brush your teeth every day? Tongue

How many chews does it take before you can swallow a tootsie roll? LOL

How many times do you think you can burp in 5 minutes? (Don't try it, just guess!) Tongue

What size shoe do you wear? Wink

How many times in the last month have you run into something and checked to see if anyone saw you? LOLLOL

How many times do you talk to yourself in a day? LOLLOL (i know u do this often accaWink)

How many times in the last week did you tell a joke and no one laughed but you? LOL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by netra_rama

In three words .. describe these members ..(ones active in thirumathi selvam Tongue)
'
Giriadimai  
Female, Slim, medium height, early thirties or late twenties. friendly, caring, warm, funny she comes thro like that to me too!

at times especially when give comments about thirumathi, accomodating, matured in thoughts,
'
Isaitamil
Male, mid twenties, above medium height, between slim and flabby (prabhu ithu sariya illa wrong ah?), witty, funny (likes to pull my legs by saying things about archanaAngryLOL) friendly, caring, likes to make others laugh around him. 
'
G Sivas
Female, early thirties, medium height, between slim and flabby, (Siva, if it is wrong, pls don't search for a pachahi mattai for meTongue), very soft at the same time she's witty, caring, friendly

Eljay
Female, middle aged, medium height, between flabby and plump, witty at times but in my pic, seems strict at most aspects, (say, have the same feeling when i see my teacher at primary school, i am really careful when answer/say anything about her commentsEmbarrassed),

to me she comes thro as an easy going woman with a honed sense of humour and an ability to see beyond what one is saying! I  think she wears glasses tho!

Narasu
(actually i know narasu for a short time, so if anything wrong narasu, pls ask help from neths, she'll handed over the pachai mattai straight awayWink)Female, mid to late twenties, medium height, slim, shoot it straight type, friendly
'
netra Wink
Here we go, Female, late twenties, slim, caring, witty, warm, very friendly,  soon make friends,  makes people comfortable when she deal with them (not all people have that quality)

narada.....hear hear!

And I'd like to describe one more person

Meli

Female, in her teens, slim (mels, you too need the pachchai mattai???Big smile) friendly, caring, funny and the first person i interact when i joint the IF at the beginning

I would have gone one step further and asked Vani to describe each of these people as she sees them in a mental picture - tall, thin, plump, middle aged, thirties, twenties, teenager (that is me, of course!)Big smile I know that as a matter of fact eljay, male, female, laughing, strict, always in a hurry, and so on. 'Go on, Vani, I would love to see you describe these people.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

On meli's questions .. me and eljay>??? hehehe so right acca. Eljay is special niway ... Wink and cute EmbarrassedWinkWink

oh .. and thanks for the lovely comments bout me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed well dats netz Cool i bet a few already searching for bakul ROFL  Netzs videra joooooottLOL

http://www.cutebasketshop.com/images/mainb.gif

bakul....bakul.......bakulROFLROFLROFL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I knew chechi will be here with the bakul one day  ROFL

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ah ha Archana er.... Bhavani inga irukkaangala! I was looking for her in TMSBig smile. CongratsClap

Bhavani! enna vena sollittu ponga. But en vayasu vishayathula mattum naan romba strictAngry. I am only 16EmbarrassedLOL

Ippodhaikku oru kelvi.

Have you ever felt the use of pacchai mattai in real life?If yes, eppo? enge? en?

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Originally posted by eljay

[QUOTE=netra_rama]In three words .. describe these members ..(ones active in thirumathi selvam Tongue)
'

Eljay
Female, middle aged, medium height, between flabby and plump, witty at times but in my pic, seems strict at most aspects, (say, have the same feeling when i see my teacher at primary school, i am really careful when answer/say anything about her commentsEmbarrassed), Vani, you are almost there. You just left out the greying hair, tied back in a tight little knot, the round glasses perched on my nose, and the stick in my right hand. Hahaha!LOL

'

Post Reply New Post

Go to top