India-Forums

next member on the hotseat...??? (Page 2)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

In three words .. describe these members ..(ones active in thirumathi selvam Tongue)
Giriadimai
Isaitamil
G Sivas
Eljay
Narasu
netra Wink

I would have gone one step further and asked Vani to describe each of these people as she sees them in a mental picture - tall, thin, plump, middle aged, thirties, twenties, teenager (that is me, of course!), male, female, laughing, strict, always in a hurry, and so on. Go on, Vani, I would love to see you describe these people.

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Congrats Vani. Have a great time in Hot seat. Jas engge kanom?
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Jas is busy going around Chennai and watching cricket.
Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats Vani2007.  So you are around.  I thought you have disappeared since I don 'see' you in other threads.

Anyway, welcome to the hot seat.  Will question you later.
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Say you are marooned in an island with a handsome hunk.....what is the first thing that you'd do?

sit and relax, started to enjoy ( I mean, the island's beautyLOL)

Suddenly a stranger approaches you and says..."You are my dream girl" ....how will you react?

I'll say "Too late my dear", I trapped in someone else's dream long beforeEmbarrassed

If god appears in front of you and says he can grant you one wish, but whatever you get, your enemy will get twice as much... What will be your wish?

I'll ask to bless me with a kind heart, that will help my enemiesWink

Why do you think TV-sob-serials have become so darned popular in India?

Not only in India, its a universal thing I think, here some soaps are going on over 25 yrs, if any actor decided to quit, that will hit the news and push back even the political news as a fact.  I think (No offence at all), what we wish to do, what we are unable to do but like to do, how we like to be treated and how we like to treat other people, if you want me to say in one sentence people connect themselves with the characters.  That's the success of the serials/soaps worldwide.

Do you think Valentine's day is more romantic before getting married or after the vows? 

Before getting marriedLOL, dream world is so perfect than the real one

You are wearing a tight micro-mini skirt and pointed high heels...when you return home with shopping bags, you find the elevator is not working..and you have to take the stairs to the 10th floor..how will you handle the situation? 

First I'll go back to a cloth shop, get a comfortable trousers, and get a bin bag put the high heels in thatAngry, on my way drop it in the bin, now I can manage to climb not only to the 10th floor, even 20th.

You have won a million dollars in lotto...how will you spend it?

Its too much for me, I take whatever I need, and there are plenty of people in the world needs to be helped

Do you think it would be cool to live in a hollowed out tree like a hobbit?

CryCry NNNOOOO

If there was a nude day (like wear a tie day or wear a suit day) at your work would you attend and would you like doing it? why?

Eppadiyellam kashta pattu question kandu pidikaraanga AngryAngryCry

If I ask a random crazy question daily, would you mind? It would only be for fun. 
I thought you already started to ask like thatWink. By the way you can ask anything neths, not a problemSmile

Do really intelligent, creative people have a hard time living within the majority? Are they often misunderstood and seen as an anomaly to society and appear anti-social and aloof?

I'll answer this later

Edited by vani2007 - 10 November 2008 at 10:30pm
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by netra_rama

In three words .. describe these members ..(ones active in thirumathi selvam Tongue)
'
Giriadimai  
Female, Slim, medium height, early thirties or late twenties. friendly, caring, warm, funny at times especially when give comments about thirumathi, accomodating, matured in thoughts,
'
Isaitamil
Male, mid twenties, above medium height, between slim and flabby (prabhu ithu sariya illa wrong ah?), witty, funny (likes to pull my legs by saying things about archanaAngryLOL) friendly, caring, likes to make others laugh around him. 
'
G Sivas
Female, early thirties, medium height, between slim and flabby, (Siva, if it is wrong, pls don't search for a pachahi mattai for meTongue), very soft at the same time she's witty, caring, friendly

Eljay
Female, middle aged, medium height, between flabby and plump, witty at times but in my pic, seems strict at most aspects, (say, have the same feeling when i see my teacher at primary school, i am really careful when answer/say anything about her commentsEmbarrassed),

Narasu
(actually i know narasu for a short time, so if anything wrong narasu, pls ask help from neths, she'll handed over the pachai mattai straight awayWink)Female, mid to late twenties, medium height, slim, shoot it straight type, friendly
'
netra Wink
Here we go, Female, late twenties, slim, caring, witty, warm, very friendly,  soon make friends,  makes people comfortable when she deal with them (not all people have that quality)
'

And I'd like to describe one more person

Meli

Female, in her teens, slim (mels, you too need the pachchai mattai???Big smile) friendly, caring, funny and the first person i interact when i joint the IF at the beginning

I would have gone one step further and asked Vani to describe each of these people as she sees them in a mental picture - tall, thin, plump, middle aged, thirties, twenties, teenager (that is me, of course!)Big smile I know that as a matter of fact eljay, male, female, laughing, strict, always in a hurry, and so on. 'Go on, Vani, I would love to see you describe these people.

Edited by vani2007 - 10 November 2008 at 11:09pm
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

akka...vanthuden....naan ready...neenge ready aa?Evil Smile

Can you name 9 you can think of right off the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 9 people...
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Naan ready illaiyina "indru poi naalai vaanu" vitudava poreenga??Cry,

Ok from IF you asked me to name them, No cheats mels as you said i list the names, i haven't see the q's yet, honestlySmile

1. Giri
2. Netra
3. Siva
4. Mels
5. Eljay
6. Isaitamil
7. Kalki
8. Narasu
9. vani19

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you meet 9?
at the anthakshari thread

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
I don;t have the chance yetEvil SmileLOL

Would 5 and 2 make a good couple?
LOL
LOL
Are you good
with 2?
Ofcourse, I am

Do you think 5 is cute?
Ofcourse she is, in her own waySmile

Something about number 1?
friendly

How did you meet 8?
Thirumathi thread

What's 7's favorite color?
theriyaliyeConfused

What would you do if 6 just confessed that they liked you?
I'd say l like him too, as he give me a good feel of how it would be like have a younger bro, when he pull my legsAngryBig smile
Big smile
Fact about 9?
She's a close friend of netra

What does 1 do for a living?
Giri ai kettu solren

Would you ever live with 3?
inaathu?????ConfusedLOLLOL

Is 3 single?
Aiyaiyo illainga, LOLLOL

Where does 7 live?
Avangalai kettu solren, is she doesn't have that pm in hand

What do you think about 2?
hhmmmWink ennenamo nenaikarenLOL (ok neths, don;t get upset for that, and mels, i did say that earlier about neths, that'shat i have in mind about her)

Whats the worst and best thing about 5?
LOL Oru mudivodathaan irukeenga melsCry,
LOL
Who is 4 going out with?
aaha, enaku romba pidicha Q ithu thaan, wonderfulClap ok mels, keviyum neenga, bhathilum neengale thaan sollanumWinkWinkWink

What do you like about number 3?
soft and caring nature

Edited by vani2007 - 10 November 2008 at 11:29pm
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Congrats Vani. Have a great time in Hot seat. Jas engge kanom?

Thanks vaniSmile,
athu sari, ippo ethuku jas ai thedareengaWink?? I heard from someone jas is really popular with asking rea.......lly easy Q'sTongue

Go to top