next member on the hotseat...??? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

my mum was carried away with this drama, she too get scared something really wrong, as a result drop the idli pot and broke it.  Big smileBig smile

ROFL....LOLLOL...

Hi Vani akka (hope it's alright if I call you akka TongueTongue), 
First of all congratulations for being the MOTW!  You're answers are great ClapClap
but this is the most funniest incident i've ever read about..........i couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes....this made my day.........ROFLROFL.....
[/QUOTE]
Hi aishaSmile  you certainly can call me AkkaSmile
And I'm really glad you enjoy this, when i write this here, i relive that and laugh a lot too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "next member on the hotseat...??? (Page 10)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

my mum was carried away with this drama, she too get scared something really wrong, as a result drop the idli pot and broke it.  Big smileBig smile

Vani, I'm enjoying your funny answers... especially this one.... ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

hi vaniSmile,
me too enjoy this when write Big smile, only thing is my son walks here and there with a suspicious look, amma computer monitor ai paarthu siricha paiyan tension aavaana maataanaLOLLOLLOL?

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Originally posted by Vani19

Vani, I'm enjoying your funny answers... especially this one.... ROFLROFLROFL

hi vaniSmile,
me too enjoy this when write Big smile, only thing is my son walks here and there with a suspicious look, amma computer monitor ai paarthu siricha paiyan tension aavaana maataanaLOLLOLLOL?

[/QUOTE]

Kandippa tension aavaan LOLLOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged

aww..i got it now...I dont need pachchai mattai akka....LOL

omg..unga childhood most afraid story cracked me upROFL pavam akka neenga, ur bro n motherLOLLOLLOL

Hmm..let me come up with more QsEvil Smile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Vani Akka,

it is nice getting to know you through this MOTW. 

If you don't mind,

1. How would you describe yourself in 5 words for a new person like me? 

2. If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?  

3. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

4. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

5. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eljay

Eljay
Female, middle aged, medium height, between flabby and plump, witty at times but in my pic, seems strict at most aspects, (say, have the same feeling when i see my teacher at primary school, i am really careful when answer/say anything about her commentsEmbarrassed), Vani, you are almost there. ?You just left out the greying hair, tied back in a tight little knot, the round glasses perched on my nose, and the stick in my right hand. ?Hahaha!LOL?

Ok dear eljaySmile one question for you, can you describe me just like you ask me to describe others??

Okay, Vani, here goes:  Female, late twenties to early thirties, petite to medium, slim, sharp features, hair below shoulder length, tied back in a ponytail, wearing a smile on her face.  How is that?

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Ok dear eljaySmile one question for you, can you describe me just like you ask me to describe others??

Okay, Vani, here goes:  Female, late twenties to early thirties, petite to medium, slim, sharp features, hair below shoulder length, tied back in a ponytail, wearing a smile on her face.  How is that?

Hi eljaySmile,
you are almost there except one aspect you menionedEmbarrassedBig smile

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
AishaSmile,

I'll answer your Q's ASAP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top