Balika girl takes to the ramp - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Balika girl takes to the ramp

Balika girl Avika Gor walked the ramp yesterday for a jewelry company and her confidence on the ramp, belied her age and experience. Avika who plays a child bride on television says she thoroughly loved the chance to walk the ramp.

Ask about her experience, an excited Avika replies "Amazing! Everybody appreciated me. They all loved it."
Avika was dressed in very pretty red ethnic wear but was seen sporting some heavy make up quite a change for her normal look. But the young actress says it doesn't affect her.

"I am used to it now as it was the same during Lakme Fashion Week which I participated in last year as well."

Starting with television, then Bollywood and now modeling, Avika is surely keeping usy in the world of entertainment.

"I want to become Miss Universe and my parents have assured me that they will help me in every possible way to fulfill my dream," says Avika who seems to have found her calling.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081110_47

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Monday, November 10, 2008

• The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika girl takes to the ramp - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
    Thank you for the article!

Avika was great on the ramp.... I watched some parts on news...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top