Forced Holiday - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Forced Holiday

Starting from today, television producers are on strike. What this means is that you won't get to see any new episodes of your favourite saas bahu sagas for the next one week. But that it also means is that tellywood's overworked stars are enjoying some time off.
avika-gor
Having started from school after a long Diwali vacation, it will now be a study time for the Balika girl Avika Gor who plays Anandi in the show. She will be going to school and attending all her classes regularly this week.
angad-hasija
Angad Hasija from Bidaai is on his way to his hometown Chandigarh as he feels this is the best time to spend time with his family. "I am going to Chandigarh for four days, where I'll be spending some quality time with my parents," says the lad.

pallavi-subhash
Pallavi Subhash of Kasam Se too believes that this time is a good opportunity to spend time with family. Along with this she says she has a long list of things to do which she plans to wrap up.

aastha-chaudhaary
Aastha Chaudhary leaves for Alwar tomorrow. On her way to her hometown, she plans to spend a day in Delhi with her friends and then proceed to her hometown. Excited about the trip she says, "I have a couple of my friends in Delhi so I'll spend a day there. I plan to do a lot of shopping and then from there I'll go to Alwar. My ghar and nani ka ghar too is in Alwar toh sabke saath bahot enjoy karungi."

romit-raj
Romit Raj is already having a great time in Kolkata where he plans to stay for a week.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081110_46

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Monday, November 10, 2008

• The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitalee.s15DeeyaCeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forced Holiday - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top