Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Okay i have got some brilliant news and interviews from Rob's site. Tongue

The most important one is-

Each and every character from the book series is signed on to three Twilight movies.Breaking dawn is not mentioned since the book wasnt up when the contracts were drawn out.If this series gets all the way to part four, Summit is either recasting or Stewart, Pattinson, lautner, and crew can look forward to a nice fat raise.

Another scoop on what we can expect to see in Twilight DVD

Director Catherine Hardwicke tells Collider that she has already been working on the DVD for Twilight, which will feature nearly 12 deleted scenes. "Actually, I have been working on the DVD already," she tells the site. "So we put together all the deleted scenes and extended scenes, there's quite a few, like 12 or something like that. And then I made some montages of some other crazy elements, like more vampire kiss, biting. And more human hijinks. And I made a pretty wild music video, like a remix of Bella's Lullaby and I did some pretty trippy things that you may like." TWILIGHT hits theaters November 21st.

"Can you Bite me?"

Another great interview with Rob from Marc Malkin of E! Online. Rob speaks of being asked to bite someone, his "ideal man" audition, his grueling workouts and diet of one meal a day!

Can you believe a 7 year old girl asked Rob to bite her?LOLHe also mentions about his shirtless scenes in twilightWink

Read the full articleHere

Twilight Selling out!

Twilight is already selling out in some parts of the country and according to the numbers, Rob is a big reason why.

Click Here to read more

Some more Qs on Rob and Kristen's chemistry

"We definitely had a strange dynamic. I was quite intimidated by her in the beginning….I don't know, there's just a fierceness about her."

here's a few quotes from the Extra Raw interview..hmm fishy fishyWinkLOL

Terry: "Are you and Kristen getting married?"
Rob: inaudible
Terry: "She has a boyfriend"
Rob: "Who cares?" laughs "It took me two months to stop introducing her as my fiance."

Some more random quotes..ROFLLOLLOLLOL

On whether he really went six weeks without washing his hair:
"I don't see the point in washing your hair. I don't clean my apartment either."

On what he thinks about living in LA:
"I'm always waiting for my phone to ring. I'm always in work mode. I don't really feel like I live here. I like LA, it's sunny all of the time." Laughs.

On fame:
"I don't want people waiting outside of my house, I don't want that. I don't have a home right now…"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra89-aditi-Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rpattz Alert! loads of new buzzing news" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ananya Di You are fab!! TY SO MUCH!! WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!!...that's all i can say
WOW!
OMEC
WOW!
THANKZ
Love
Radz
xxx