Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Have anyone of u saw the promos of Kulvadhu..a new show on Zee Marathi...Big smile

Its a big project for the channel..Tongue

It will air frm 17th Nov at 8.00 p.m. slot frm Mon-Sat...Wink

This means tht Yaa sukhano yaa is endedLOL....ohhh I wished they wd have winded up Avaghachi Sansarr...Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KulVadhu....a new show on ZM!!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Yaa the promos look pretty good...

there are many nice actors like
Sadashiv Amrapurkar:-

Subodh Bhave:-

Milind Gunaji:-
 ....and there is also a actress whose name I dont knowWink...and on Zee 24 taas they said that there are even two more actresses who are making a comeback after many years..I think it will be a nice show....as in the promos they are saying ''Maharashtrachi Mahamalika''

Ya I agree with you that they could have ended Awghachi Sansar or even Vahinisaheb!!

Looking forward for a gr8 show on zee marathi!
Smile

Edited by sparkling.star - 10 November 2008 at 6:05am

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
????????? ?? ??? ????? ???????? ??? ???? It sounds so much like some Ekta Kapoor serial. What's wrong with Zee marathi??? Why r they bringing saas-bahu soaps here?
????? audience ????? ????? ?? ??????? marathi ppl dont appreciate saas-bahu stuff. we prefer smthing interesting like Asambhav.

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Neha.  Marathi serials are a class above esp Asambhav.

@ SS
I didn't know S A'kar was acting.  I have never seen him on Tv before.  I really hope its more than a saas - bahu.

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
ya he is making a tv debut through this serial

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
?????? ??????-????? ???? ???? lead actress ???.

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Star Cast: The show will star some big names like Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Milind Gunaji, Sulbha Deshpande, Subodh Bhave , Nishigandha Wad, Purva Gokhale, Sai Ranade.

Kulvadhu is the story of a simple girl Devyani (Purva Gokhale) belonging to the family of Deshmukhs that lay great emphasist on Values and Principles.

She is highly unassuming and under confident but over time stands up to fight for the dignity of her family and herself and emerges as a strong woman. On the other hand there is an affluent family of Ranveer Rajeshirke (Milind Gunaji) who heads a huge business empire: The Rajeshirke Group of Companies, that stands at the top. The younger son of the family Vikramaditya (Subodh Bhave) gets into a dispute with Devyani over the procurement of a land, being used to run a school. Devyani is a teacher at this school and fights back to protect the land.

Will Devyani be able to deal with this, will she be able to transform Vikramaditya, Will he change for the better or will she fall prey to his shrewd ways are some of the questions that will unfold in due course of time.
Star Cast: The show will star some big names like Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Milind Gunaji, Sulbha Deshpande, Subodh Bhave , Nishigandha Wad, Purva Gokhale, Sai Ranade.

Kulvadhu is the story of a simple girl Devyani (Purva Gokhale) belonging to the family of Deshmukhs that lay great emphasist on Values and Principles.

She is highly unassuming and under confident but over time stands up to fight for the dignity of her family and herself and emerges as a strong woman. On the other hand there is an affluent family of Ranveer Rajeshirke (Milind Gunaji) who heads a huge business empire: The Rajeshirke Group of Companies, that stands at the top. The younger son of the family Vikramaditya (Subodh Bhave) gets into a dispute with Devyani over the procurement of a land, being used to run a school. Devyani is a teacher at this school and fights back to protect the land.

Will Devyani be able to deal with this, will she be able to transform Vikramaditya, Will he change for the better or will she fall prey to his shrewd ways are some of the questions that will unfold in due course of time.

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Thanx manimau for this..!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top