•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

I am fed up of this love triange. They are all so immature. simiran and manas fight and do not talk, neha cries and is insecure of letting abhi go near Simiran, Simiran acts childish and stops talking with abhi. This is like dealing with 5 year olds ! I have decided that one of these three things should happpen😡 simiran needs to find a new love; or Simiran needs to accept her love for abhi and live as his second wife; or abhi should divorce neha (which is not new for abhi,he probably even is best freinds with divorce judge ðŸ˜ƒ)or lastly Neha should die. Let me know which of the options you guys want!

I also  think Simiran has her own problems with X husband, his second, and third wife's insecurities and attitudes, getting shouted by her best freind, where does she have time to give hope to ria. As you know all she is doing nowadays is crying alone😭

simran doesn't deserve to live as abhi's second wife.
i don't want this to happen but i think neha might die.

I feel that abhi and simarn will be together finally. True love is going to win ...

Simarn will be sucessful to keep her "astitva" when situation was not in her favour and she will win her love.

it hurts me when people write bad about simarn. I don't know how these people will do or react if they are in same situation like simran is or was.

It hurts me to see her in pain.

Originally posted by Manas_s

it hurts me when people write bad about simarn. I don't know how these people will do or react if they are in same situation like simran is or was.

It hurts me to see her in pain.

I second that wholeheartedly.

Each and everyone of us is entitled to some flaws.Simran is not perfect and she is dealing the best she can.

And how torturous it must be to know you simply can't stop loving sum1 no matter how hard u try.

well if she loved him she could have married him again...she made abhi marry neha cuz yah neha loved him and stuff...she truly loves him.  but if simran really wanted to, she could have married him again.  she didn't so she has to live with the consequences.  she doesn't have any right to intefere with abhi and neha's life except for aastha...they have aastha together so they can see her together but simran shouldnt be involved.  manas was right and simran knows.  thats why she takes manas's words so harshly.  think about it...when someone tells you something that you know you are doing but are in denial, then its gonna hurt you more then if you were never doing what u are accused of doing.  im not saying anything bad about simran...she is a normal human being w/ normal flaws, but she is trying to act like she has none.  she is not superwoman and she needs to stop thinking like that.  yes i agree that it is hard to let someone that you really loved or liked so much go, but in life, if that person is not going to be the one for you, then you just have to let them go.  simran needs to let abhi go now and let him and neha live in peace.  and neha has to deal with her insecurities, cuz its not like abhi is cheating w/ simran and stuff, but simran doesn't need to have abhi everytime something is going on.