Dance Moments -Rajeev Aamna fc (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

.Rabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Rabi.

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Sonu woww dear nice work

Congratz RAians for new RA FC Embarrassedthanks for the great FC sonu....everything is very nice dear Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Moments -Rajeev Aamna fc (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Rabi.

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu98pihu

heyyylloooo...!! congrats on the new fc guys..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed geatt work sonu... i mean woww.. luvved the concept nd luvved the way u set it all.. itz awesome.. expectionally well made..ClapClap.. i'm relli sad i'm not able to come these dayz.. ye exams..AngryAngry.. miss you all a lott..!! hope to come more frequently after i'm over with this toture..
cya..
congrats again..
miss u all..
greatt work sonu dear..
luvv..
pihu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey Pihu wowww nice to see u here after long time dear Big smilewas missing u so much and congrate u to for our new FC Big smile

r@m$h@

IF-Dazzler

r@m$h@

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ Zee dii; thnx fr sharing!

explosivebinth

IF-Dazzler

explosivebinth

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by r@m$h@

wwooowwwwwwww sonu..
excelenTT work!!
MINDBLowing!
congratulations fr d new FC!!!

hey Ramsha deariezz no thnkk u soo much tht uve lykd ittttt Embarrassed

explosivebinth

IF-Dazzler

explosivebinth

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seher

congrats evrybody for new fc, front page is awsome sunu, i like all pics.

no thnk uu choo much dee tht uve lykd itt EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n congo to uuuu tooooo

explosivebinth

IF-Dazzler

explosivebinth

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by seher

i just check prev FC oh god i just love this creation of ur rabi,

jee chahta hay is photo ko print out kar kay aik bara sa poster bana kar ghar mein laga do yaar, just looks like real pic. no thanksssssss cutei.

hey wowww i never sw dis one ..seher dee thnk u choo much fr putting it heree fmr d previous fc !!!!
woww Rabi dearieeee trulyy fabulousss work luks truly a natural pic woooooooh ..Mashallah its rockinggggg ClapClapClap

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new fanclub.
 Nice theme Sonu..

explosivebinth

IF-Dazzler

explosivebinth

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Hi friends,

An article on Aamna!........

Aamna and Aftab, a doomed couple?

Aamna Sharif is a TV star no more.

From playing Kashish in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kahiin To Hoga' she too has moved on to films. She's playing the lead in 'Aloo Chaat' directed by Roby Grewal and fellow Telly guy Anuj Saxena opposite Aftab Shivdasani.

She's said, "I always wanted to be in movies and did 'Kahin to Hoga' as the character of Kashish was too tempting. But, I did not want to be associated with the small screen after the show.

I played Kashish for three years and my character was very popular. During the break, I was listening to scripts and then took up 'Aloo Chaat' because it was script-oriented."

Aamna maintains that it was a well planned break as she always wanted to be in the movies. So what's new? Every second Telly star wants to do films.

'Aloo Chaat' according to her is a situational romantic comedy where she plays a girl from the US coming to Delhi who falls in love with Aftab's character. The movie is about their experiences and cultural differences.

Well, nothing seems to be actually so different about this film! And clich?ilms like that are flopping left, right and centre!

The actress said it was comfortable working with Aftab, who has a great sense of comic timing. Well, when you are a couple in real life (the rumour mill suggests that Aftab and Aamna are an item) the on-screen chemistry is actually no big deal!

Aamna has loads of hopes that she'll be accepted since 'the industry is open to newcomers, fresh ideas and the films are content driven' and she can make it without any backing as she did the same in television.

This dame sure needs a reality check. B-Town is a big bad world and it's no child's play to survive here. Even her rumoured lover Aftab hasn't made it as a star even after almost a decade !

Link:

zee deee as usual no thnk uu fr d article !!!!!
wel to the article ......its lyk true al freshers cnt mke up n print der makr in d industry cos alredy der r veterans occupied n all settled !!! bt its neither impossible too ...as Rajeev fr instance put up a mark by his splendid performance as a newcomer in Aamir !! so its all about in wt kind of debut one is portraying ..... ofcourse d luck too cos mny hv given good debut 's bt sadly never gt clickd !
All the very best to Aamna !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top