Frequent Posters

r@m$h@ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wwooowwwwwwww sonu..
excelenTT work!!
MINDBLowing!
congratulations fr d new FC!!!
congrats evrybody for new fc, front page is awsome sunu, i like all pics.
i just check prev FC oh god i just love this creation of ur rabi,

jee chahta hay is photo ko print out kar kay aik bara sa poster bana kar ghar mein laga do yaar, just looks like real pic. no thanksssssss cutei.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

An article on Aamna!........

Aamna and Aftab, a doomed couple?

Aamna Sharif is a TV star no more.

From playing Kashish in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kahiin To Hoga' she too has moved on to films. She's playing the lead in 'Aloo Chaat' directed by Roby Grewal and fellow Telly guy Anuj Saxena opposite Aftab Shivdasani.

She's said, "I always wanted to be in movies and did 'Kahin to Hoga' as the character of Kashish was too tempting. But, I did not want to be associated with the small screen after the show.

I played Kashish for three years and my character was very popular. During the break, I was listening to scripts and then took up 'Aloo Chaat' because it was script-oriented."

Aamna maintains that it was a well planned break as she always wanted to be in the movies. So what's new? Every second Telly star wants to do films.

'Aloo Chaat' according to her is a situational romantic comedy where she plays a girl from the US coming to Delhi who falls in love with Aftab's character. The movie is about their experiences and cultural differences.

Well, nothing seems to be actually so different about this film! And clich films like that are flopping left, right and centre!

The actress said it was comfortable working with Aftab, who has a great sense of comic timing. Well, when you are a couple in real life (the rumour mill suggests that Aftab and Aamna are an item) the on-screen chemistry is actually no big deal!

Aamna has loads of hopes that she'll be accepted since 'the industry is open to newcomers, fresh ideas and the films are content driven' and she can make it without any backing as she did the same in television.

This dame sure needs a reality check. B-Town is a big bad world and it's no child's play to survive here. Even her rumoured lover Aftab hasn't made it as a star even after almost a decade !

Link:

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=23845

Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heyyylloooo...!! congrats on the new fc guys..!!😳😳 geatt work sonu... i mean woww.. luvved the concept nd luvved the way u set it all.. itz awesome.. expectionally well made..πŸ‘πŸ‘.. i'm relli sad i'm not able to come these dayz.. ye exams..😑😑.. miss you all a lott..!! hope to come more frequently after i'm over with this toture..
cya..
congrats again..
miss u all..
greatt work sonu dear..
luvv..
pihu..😳😳

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farislove

Hi friends,

An article on Aamna!........

Aamna and Aftab, a doomed couple?

Aamna Sharif is a TV star no more.

From playing Kashish in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kahiin To Hoga' she too has moved on to films. She's playing the lead in 'Aloo Chaat' directed by Roby Grewal and fellow Telly guy Anuj Saxena opposite Aftab Shivdasani.

She's said, "I always wanted to be in movies and did 'Kahin to Hoga' as the character of Kashish was too tempting. But, I did not want to be associated with the small screen after the show.

I played Kashish for three years and my character was very popular. During the break, I was listening to scripts and then took up 'Aloo Chaat' because it was script-oriented."

Aamna maintains that it was a well planned break as she always wanted to be in the movies. So what's new? Every second Telly star wants to do films.

'Aloo Chaat' according to her is a situational romantic comedy where she plays a girl from the US coming to Delhi who falls in love with Aftab's character. The movie is about their experiences and cultural differences.

Well, nothing seems to be actually so different about this film! And clich?ilms like that are flopping left, right and centre!

The actress said it was comfortable working with Aftab, who has a great sense of comic timing. Well, when you are a couple in real life (the rumour mill suggests that Aftab and Aamna are an item) the on-screen chemistry is actually no big deal!

Aamna has loads of hopes that she'll be accepted since 'the industry is open to newcomers, fresh ideas and the films are content driven' and she can make it without any backing as she did the same in television.

This dame sure needs a reality check. B-Town is a big bad world and it's no child's play to survive here. Even her rumoured lover Aftab hasn't made it as a star even after almost a decade !

Link:

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=23845

Thanks for the artical 😊
.Rabi. thumbnail

Sonu woww dear nice work

Congratz RAians for new RA FC 😳thanks for the great FC sonu....everything is very nice dear πŸ‘
.Rabi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu98pihu

heyyylloooo...!! congrats on the new fc guys..!!😳😳 geatt work sonu... i mean woww.. luvved the concept nd luvved the way u set it all.. itz awesome.. expectionally well made..πŸ‘πŸ‘.. i'm relli sad i'm not able to come these dayz.. ye exams..😑😑.. miss you all a lott..!! hope to come more frequently after i'm over with this toture..
cya..
congrats again..
miss u all..
greatt work sonu dear..
luvv..
pihu..😳😳

Hey Pihu wowww nice to see u here after long time dear πŸ˜ƒwas missing u so much and congrate u to for our new FC πŸ˜ƒ
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: r@m$h@

wwooowwwwwwww sonu..

excelenTT work!!
MINDBLowing!
congratulations fr d new FC!!!

hey Ramsha deariezz no thnkk u soo much tht uve lykd ittttt 😳
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: seher

congrats evrybody for new fc, front page is awsome sunu, i like all pics.

no thnk uu choo much dee tht uve lykd itt 😳😳😳
n congo to uuuu tooooo