Non Sun TV Serials

THANGAMANA PURUSHAN

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay buddies ... Vani2007 is going to start doing the updates from 10.11.2008 onwards. Lets try out for 2 weeks. If this tread remain silent and unactive, then we shall close it of naa. Right now its here upon request .. so lets have fun ...

Sri, if ur interested in updating, kindly let me know the days yaar ..

I will try to upload some pictures soon ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah....finally a thread..hihi. Thanks a bunch Vani acca for synopsis πŸ‘

The title song lyrics are good 😊 The bond between Kalyan and his dad are nice to watch πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully Raasi will find will get married to Kalyan one day πŸ˜‰
mellisai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Sri, if ur interested in updating, kindly let me know the days yaar ..

netra, neengalae sollunga and antha days la naan update panuren.πŸ˜‰

thanks for the summary vani.πŸ‘ i don't think rasi is their real daughter.. dad was looking worried when something was said regarding money (can't remember what it was actually abt) and he asks his wife something like "money vaangirathu thaapa?".. so is he offered money from kalyaan's dad? secondly he doesn't give any proper explanation about him wanting rasi to marry kalyaan (divorcee).. even if kalyaan is a nalla person, i don't think any parent would want their daughter to marry a divorcee and definitely not rasi (who doesn't use/like second hand objects)! final note, Vijayan (director) seriala eppavumae heroine adopted daughter thaan!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 15 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks netra for the update.

I saw the episode till 30th of October.

Most i like is the bondage between the father and son. Rasi is bold and kind hearted person like Kalyan.

In between one more funny family is also there. Kalyan's sister family they want to give their daughter to Kalyan but she has some problem because of it no one is willing to marry her.

Rasi has all freedom and has the same pidivatham as his father's. so she must be D.K's real daughter.

Vinodhini is not Janaki's real daughter. she is so much attached to her grandmother.
Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sri ... Vani is starting today .. so she will do mon, tue and wed .. u do on thurs friday. Is that okay??πŸ˜‰
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey i also watch it sumtimes yaar..............so for romba azhugaachi ellam illama odudhu,ok........inimae theriyalai.
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Father and son relationship portraits really nice there and rasi , ramanna bonding also really nice to watch
isaitamil thumbnail

gold husband update pana arambichutingala bale bale, vani akkavuku ini kondattam than

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good job buddies. Thanks netra for opening this thread.....

Sri & Vani.....summma kalakkungappaaa.......Thanks for your time buddies....
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: isaitamil

gold husband update pana arambichutingala bale bale, vani akkavuku ini kondattam than

Someone's here too?? HMMMπŸ˜‰,
For the time being i'm here alone without any luggage, you know what that isπŸ˜›,

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago