Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Okay buddies ... Vani2007 is going to start doing the updates from 10.11.2008 onwards. Lets try out for 2 weeks. If this tread remain silent and unactive, then we shall close it of naa. Right now its here upon request .. so lets have fun ...

Sri, if ur interested in updating, kindly let me know the days yaar ..

I will try to upload some pictures soon ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgakalki2007~*Thamizhan*~kadhambarisankadevi30nithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THANGAMANA PURUSHAN" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Yeah....finally a thread..hihi. Thanks a bunch Vani acca for synopsis Clap

The title song lyrics are good Smile The bond between Kalyan and his dad are nice to watch Big smile Hopefully Raasi will find will get married to Kalyan one day Wink

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netra_rama

Sri, if ur interested in updating, kindly let me know the days yaar ..

netra, neengalae sollunga and antha days la naan update panuren.Wink

thanks for the summary vani.Clap i don't think rasi is their real daughter.. dad was looking worried when something was said regarding money (can't remember what it was actually abt) and he asks his wife something like "money vaangirathu thaapa?".. so is he offered money from kalyaan's dad? secondly he doesn't give any proper explanation about him wanting rasi to marry kalyaan (divorcee).. even if kalyaan is a nalla person, i don't think any parent would want their daughter to marry a divorcee and definitely not rasi (who doesn't use/like second hand objects)! final note, Vijayan (director) seriala eppavumae heroine adopted daughter thaan!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 November 2008 at 12:36am

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thanks netra for the update.

I saw the episode till 30th of October.

Most i like is the bondage between the father and son. Rasi is bold and kind hearted person like Kalyan.

In between one more funny family is also there. Kalyan's sister family they want to give their daughter to Kalyan but she has some problem because of it no one is willing to marry her.

Rasi has all freedom and has the same pidivatham as his father's. so she must be D.K's real daughter.

Vinodhini is not Janaki's real daughter. she is so much attached to her grandmother.

Edited by newt2007 - 10 November 2008 at 2:28am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Sri ... Vani is starting today .. so she will do mon, tue and wed .. u do on thurs friday. Is that okay??Wink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hey i also watch it sumtimes yaar..............so for romba azhugaachi ellam illama odudhu,ok........inimae theriyalai.

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Father and son relationship portraits really nice there and rasi , ramanna bonding also really nice to watch

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged

gold husband update pana arambichutingala bale bale, vani akkavuku ini kondattam than

Post Reply New Post

Go to top