Fan Fictions

The Kripa Factor.....fanfic.(part 7 -pg 15) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Smilesx3

Smilesx3

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Great Part!!!
Cant wait for Angad and Kripa to meet..Continue Soon
Jannat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Kripa Factor.....fanfic.(part 7 -pg 15) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love''sAngel

Goldie

Love''sAngel

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
still waitng 4 u...
take ur time...

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Part 2

The next I caught an insane flight back to Delhi. Josh was there to receive me. On the way home he updated me about the whole campaign thing so I didn't have to waste much time by going to office and all. God bless him for that. It was almost midnight and I was ready to just drop and go to sleep. Vishaal and Neelo were going to accompany me to the shoot. Well not bad. They were good at their work so less stress for me. After giving the file and dropping me home josh left as he had an early shoot to roll next morning. I swung open the door with the keys I had. Teddy who was awake took my luggage upstairs. Eppa was nowhere to be seen but then I heard some voices from the TV room. The room was dark but TV was on, and Eppa who's looked after me and Karan was catching some late night telecast of kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. I still didn't know what she found so interesting that she was awake after midnight to watch it. 'Hoo's dyuere?' she called. 'Bhoooooot', I said in my best spooky voice.

'Kripaaaaa', she said. 'Why yu are skaring me notty gul?' I gave her a hug. Gosh I missed her so much. After getting me a cup of coffee and getting all the details about SRK. I went to sleep around 1 in the morning. It felt good to be back home.

I woke up around 10 in the morning. Rather I was woken up by Karan. I squealed in excitement. 'When did u get back?' I hugged him immediately. He laughed at my overwhelming response.

'Well I came to know you were back for a day so here I am. Well I have a surprise for you. Come on get ready and come down.'

As I jogged my way to the dinning table I saw somebody sitting der with his back to me. Karan was sitting opposite. Dad turned around and opened his arm for me. I ran rite into a hug. Well this couldn't have been better.

'Time for a group hug!' Karan said.

Dad was there only till lunch. Both he and Karan could not be absent from the meeting. But that was more than enough for me. I got to have lunch with my entire family after say about 3 months. That was simply great.

The rest of the day Karan and I just spent time watching movie .Helping Eppa cook. Which according t Eppa was dangerous! All in all it was fun. At night I reviewed the file for my shoot at Dhaka.

Dhaka isn't that popular a destination but that day the lines snaking in front of the counter were the longest in the terminal. Malayalis, Manipuri, Sardars, old, young, they were all in the queue.

That's cricket fever for you!

They should vaccinate us against it when we're born, I thought gloomily as I queued up behind the long-line of Dhaka bound cricket freaks.

Vishaal was all excited about the trip. His artily untidy hair stood up like it was electrically charged and his eyes had the maniac gleam of a cameraman-with-a-plan. 'Kafi intense type ke shots lenge,' he told neelo, puffing on a navy cut. 'You know, Reebok, Nike types…sweaty, focused, looking right into camera. Attitude you know? Besides we'll get to see some matches, it'll be cool!'

I rolled my eyes at them. But that reminded me… 'What's the captain's name again, neelo?'

'Angad Khanna,' neelo said rolling her eyes. 'Really, Kripa, you're pathetic. Please do read up on all these guys or you will fully cut off our noses in Dhaka.'

Vishaal said, 'how can you not know Khanna? He's a god, dude, he's a king!'

'play that well huh?' I asked we all moved up a place in the line.

Vishaal shook his head impatiently. 'Never mind that! Do you know who he's dating?'

'Some bollywood heroine?' I hazarded, not very interested.

'No, no,' Vishaal shook his head again, 'nothing so mundane! He's dating' – he clasped his hands together, lowered his voice and whispered – the world famous model- Dia Mehra!'

We got into Dhaka by six in the evening. The airport had this air of smug self-importance and a big banner over the arrival gate.

'WELCOME ALL THE CRICKET PLAYING NATIONS FOR THE ZING1 COLA MINI WORLD CUP!'

Finally when we arrived at the sonargaon our home for the next few days we discovered that the Indian, Sri Lankan and Australian were staying there as well. Of course, lots of team had already packed  up and gone home. My client, brand manager on Zing! Cola Cricket and Promos was checked in there too, which was pretty painful as he is behind me to try and get him posted at our company I mean dad and karan's co. the commentators an umpires were lodged in there as well, which meant we would be running into all of them in the hotel lobby or elevator. Gosh! Too much of cricket to handle I guess. The hotel was totally buzzing.

Anyway we are going to be there only fro a two to three days. I figured that I just have to herd the cricket team together and get our shots and grab the next plane out- to Delhi, my office. God knows how it is. I haven't stepped in for almost a week now!

The only catch was, in case our team made  the Final, we 3 would have to careen back to Dhaka to shoot them with the trophy, slap on the rah rah song we'd already recorded and send it out via satellite just before the awards ceremony on TV.

Uh, that's if they won the Final.

After receiving the room keys from the reception I asked Neelo. 'So what's the plan for the shoot, guys?' neelo cocked an eyebrow at me. Well aren't I supposed to know it since I am their head? Clarifying 'I meant what time do u guys want to start the shoot?'

'We'll be all set by 8 a.m. I had already booked the banquet hall when we had checked in.'

Well now that's good. All I have to do is get the boys down on time. Well josh was right it is more of a vacation. Hell I have been on it since I had gone to Mumbai.

On that note we departed to our rooms. After talking to Aaliya, Josh, Karan and Eppa I finally decided to make the most important person as of now- Lokendar. The PR agent of the boys. But it wasn't just him I had to call. His co., Entel Sports, handle just hharviinder (Harry) Singh, Shivnath, Zahid Pathan, And Angad Khanna. Another firm handled the rest.

The agents answered their phones in the first ring9they always do). Both lots promised me their boys would be in the hall by 8 sharp. I put down my phone and raided the mini bar and stepped out in the balcony.

I loved the fireworks when they are all bright and lighted in the sky. And that was exactly what I saw outside. I ran all the way to the cobbled courtyard to have a better view. It was pretty impressive and fully made-in china.

But I hated bombs. I actually jump when they are busted. Late that night I sat in my bed reviewing all the reports that have been made so far. We have loads of ad to shoot thanks to the cricket season. All the fashion weeks coming up. There was loads of work to do. I don't know when I fell asleep.

I arrived at the banquet hall at exactly 7:55 next morning. Thanks to Aali who gave me the wake up call. Or surely I woyuld have missed the shoot. Darn I was still so sleepy when I entered the hall that I banged directly into a guy who was tall enough to be 5'13". Before either of us could even look at each other or say sorry Vishaal was already there yelling for me!

Hey guys that was the next part. I know it is little slow but it was necessary to know what kind of life Kripa lived.

Please do comment and let me know wat u guys think about this fanfic.

Luv,

Vidhi A.

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

hey plz continue sooooooooooooon

updated.

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks