Fan Fictions

The Kripa Factor.....fanfic.(part 7 -pg 15) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
plz cont.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Kripa Factor.....fanfic.(part 7 -pg 15) (Page 15)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Part 7

Aa: hey kripa! Wassup? have u left a what? Listen I know you won't like it but there is bad news for you. The airlines have gone on an indefinite strike which will atleast last for a week. I know its really bad. But listen sweetie just stay there a bit and have fun! Hello kripa you there!

I couldn't believe this was happening to me! Why when I was all so ready to go back to Delhi. Its okay aaliya. I am fine not that I can help. Its okay you and josh just handle everything and I'll see you guys soon. Bye

Aa: bye kripa. You take care! I'll call you soon.

Just then Vishaal and neelo came up to me to ask if I was interested in going to see the match. I was in no way going to go and watch them play! No ways.

So I slauntered back to my room unpacked my stuff and left for shopping.

I got back at six , weighed down with all this stuff I would probably never use. That's when I met Neelo and vishaal who told me that the match had been awesome and I should have been there. The way India played was outstanding.

Well I told them I had more fun shopping and sight seeing. Who cares how was the match. Okay they cared. But I didn't. we decided to have dinner so I asked the bell boy to carry the bags to my room.

We sauntered in the dinning room of Sonargaon where they had led down a buffet.the restaurant was deserted. The only person there was Shanta Karla, sporty-looking journalist with very short silver-grey hair framing a surprisingly young face. She was tapping away quietly on her laptop when we entered but waved and called out: ' looking for the gang? most of them are over at Sheraton, celebrating.'

Already? I thought crankily. Surely it was early days yet?

"Racing towards a deadline?" I asked. But the reply just gave a wave out to my superb mood after shopping. It seemed that she had bagged a contract of interviewing the cold- heart captain after every match. I didn't want to wait there just incase he showed up. So I hurried neelo and vishaal to the buffet and picked any stuff that was there and keeping an eye on the door just incase Khanna Captain walked in. after a while I saw him enter and head straight to where shanta was sitting pulling out a chair next to her I was sure I'll be able to keep out of his way I walked back to a sofa in the corner. Neelo and me sat there talking about my shopping spree. Later aaliya called to check on me and my mood which was better that I didn't have to face him after all. Neelo and vishaal had excused themselves for a round of deserts and I was too engrossed in talking to aaliya that I didn't realize when I got up from my seat to just almost crash into the only Angad Khanna.

Kr: I'll call u back…um hi sorry I didn't see u guys cumin.

Sh: oh dats oki kripa we decided to catch the highlights of the match..btw did u congratulate angad for the match..

Kr: oh yeah…congratulations

A: well I should thank u for that…he cocked his eyes and smirked.

How I wish I could wipe that smile off his face…

Sh: why? Immediately smelling a new story…

Kr: nothing of consequence…neways gtg..bye

I know guys its very short part but still I'll try and make it longer next time…..pls comment. thanks

Luv,

Vidhi A.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tommygirlangadluvkripalove_KYPHspvd

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
m glad u continued
gr8 update
cont soon Smile

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
interesting part....
continue soon

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
thank u for continuing....................nice part.......................cont soon......................

angadluvkripa

angadluvkripa

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon.............................

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
still waiting 4 u 2 continue...
plz continue soon

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
cont soon..................

Post Reply New Post