Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nice storyline continue soon, really can't wait to read sounds intersting best of luck,
Love''sAngel thumbnail
nice intro....
angad Khanna is in for some real trouble now....
cant wait 4 the part.....
continue soon
vidhi_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot sujalangad_rock, yamnovbloom, Love''sAngel ......i am sorry culdn't update yesterday.......but have written half of the part.....will posr definately on friday.....thank again for ur comments guys.

luv,
Vidhi A.
minnie me thumbnail
hey!!! just read ur intro and character sketch - its really good - please continue...............and the promo - made me laugh!!!!πŸ‘

awesome!!! - could you please pm me when u hav posted the next part???

thanks heaps, you have an awesome talent!!
vidhi_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie me

hey!!! just read ur intro and character sketch - its really good - please continue...............and the promo - made me laugh!!!!πŸ‘

awesome!!! - could you please pm me when u hav posted the next part???

thanks heaps, you have an awesome talent!!

thanks dear.
vidhi_rocks thumbnail

Part 1

'Kripa, chal. It's time to go,' Aaliya's husky voice had an edge to it. She sounded both wired and hugely relieved. I had already told her that she will be down in 20 mins. But guess she was way too eager to finally step out of the hotel room. So I jumped to my feet and looked at my reflection in the mirrored wardrobe and gave a satisfied smile.

The two of us had been chafing in luxurious embrace of Taj Mumbai for the last 3 days. Kripa had first groaned and cursed the bad weather. But then Aaliya in her usual manner had said, 'Kripa dear you should be happy that god granted you a holiday which u would have never taken otherwise.' Aaliya had been right I knew but delay in the shoot would make us behind schedule. And when I pointed it out to Aaliya she had almost gone hysterical. After all she had come for this Zing! Cola ad for only one reason. And that was it being the biggest shoot of the year and with the superstar SHARUKH KHAN. Aaliya was according to me the biggest fan of SRK. While Aaliya was busy dreaming about the shoot I made few phone calls. Kripa declared 'we'll shoot tonight. You'll be able to meet him.' And that was enough to get Aaliya on her toes.

Sure enough by seven in the evening the rain had reduced to a slow snivel and an apologetic looking sun had put in a cameo appearance before drowning itself in the Arabian Sea, leaving behind a clear, star-studded sky.

Kripa called Aaliya to let her know that the Zing! Cola shoot was finally on!

After a quick shower I changed into a jeans and a halter top wid jacket on. It was still little cold outside. Brushed my almost to the waist length hair. As I was checking  the details of the shoot my phone rang breaking my concentration.

'Hello?'

"So how is the world's sweetest sis doing?' the voice cooed.

'Karan!" I squealed in excitement! 'Where the hells have u been? I was trying to reach u so many times' I blurted.

Karan laughed. He was busy wid some European delicates or something. After talking for a while. Me complaining about the weather and schedule. Discussing his latest affairs. He was damn handsome to be left alone.

I left for the shoot dumping my Iphone and so dear laptop in the bag. The call time for the shoot was 9pm and it was only a short drive from where we were, to the location, Ballard Estate. I had cordoned off the whole locality and got police permission and protection for the entire week. We needed both because we were blocking busy roads and because we were shooting with one of the biggest star in the country. Aaliya had taken the responsibility of the whole shoot. So I was more relaxed. She was looking after everything. From the script to direction to the creative, soundtrack, costumes and all that was required. I just accompanied for the supervising in Aaliya's words, "well u can keep a check on the shoot as well on me. You see josh will be really pissed of otherwise." Josh had to be in Delhi to look after the other important shoots there. Aaliya was waiting for me in the lobby, grinning happily. Tall, shoulder-length hair, strong featured and strong minded too. She nursed me through not one but two major heartbreaks that I don't want to think or talk about. She wears classy clothes. After all she is a designer and well I wear mostly what she picks for me as I really don't care a lot how I look. Well duh I don't want to impress anybody. And for meetings I have my formals!

Finally, we reached the crossroads, the location for tonight, and we waved to the director, PPK – fifty-ish, with a bushy beard, hat and ponytail.

'Hi girls,' he said grinning, 'what do you think?'

We looked around, totally awestruck. The chowraha was at the centre of four massive roads, black, gleaming and (rare for Mumbai) pot-hole free, because the crew had doused them all with water from huge pipes as far as the eye could see. Noble, colonial buildings loomed behind huge lattice-leaved neem trees, their pillared corridors and gothic balconies shining with white in the moonlight. Bang in the middle was a eternal fountain. The one I had seen in the Harry potter movies.

"Gotham city," grinned PPK, "Just as I promised!"

While Aaliya got busy with the story-board I walked around the location. I thought it was better for Aaliya to handle all the details from here. Kenny introduced me to the cameraman, who was framing for the shot. Just than Aaliya came up to me and asked me if SRK was there yet! So I looked up at Kenny who responded mere nodding. He said his car was there. Aaliya got all excited. I told her, "lets go and check out his costume and she was way to eager." What I don't understand is the way she gets all active just at his name. Its not that she is meeting him for the first time. He knows her as well as he knows me. We stride up to his van, marked SRK, as I was about to turn the handle my phone rang. I mumbled a go ahead to Aaliya who btw was almost ahead.

"Um…..Kripa, how are you? And Aaliya? Hope there's no rain tonight?"

I took the call. It was from Josh. He was talking to me in this mild nice way, which of course set all my alarm bells ringing asking instantly, "what's wrong josh?" any problem? you okay na?" which made him laugh." gosh Kripa breath "everything is fine. Just a little problem. I'm sorry but you'll have to come back to Delhi right now!"

I opened my mouth to ask but-

"Its ICC Championship's trophy in Dhaka and there is no body we can trust to go to shoot the team. I myself would have gone but I already have three ads to look after. I am really sorry Kripa but-…….

I cut him though, "its okay josh I understand. And stop fretting. I will be back by tomorrow morning. As it is Aaliya is handling this ad. I was here just for little details. Which are now done I am sure she will handle it from her.

Josh, "Thanks Kripa. So should I let the team get ready for the shoot? Whom should I appoint?"

"Any time josh. I will come and decide. By the way who is the present captain of the Indian team?"

"Come on Kripa you got to know at least this much. Sure you are an Indian?"

"Shut-up josh!" I said irritated. Cricket and me never were friends.

"Okay I am sorry. It's Angad Khanna. Very good and efficient"

"As if I care. See u tomorrow"

"Yup, Tc and remind Aaliya I am her boyfriend and not that SRK"

Laughing I told him I will. Just as I kept the phone Aaliya walked out all blushing. I lifted one eyebrow and laughed at her madness. Told her what josh had said. Also about me leaving for Delhi. She was little embarrassed and guilty about josh. I laughed at her and left for delhi.

Hey guys I finally updated the first part. Hope u guys like it. Not really same as the book. But hope u will like it.

Pls comment.

Luv,

Vidhi A.

sidra01 thumbnail
amazing awsome and really exciting loved it pls con soon cant wait am really hooked and fascinated by ur fic
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab start
srk is my fav too...i luv him completely like aaliya
waitin for ak meet
sweet honey thumbnail
hey...gr8 part....cnt wait til a-k meet...cnt soon
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail