mela loot liya RAJBIR ne....

aby.baby1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😊in mela my rajbir looks soo dashing look wise as well as work wise.. nice expressions .. body language i mean ev thing he is just superb yaar...... congrats...  πŸ‘ to raj..
i just wanna say . ajj to RAJ ne mela loot liyaπŸ₯³
... all d best...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Yup this Rajveer is impressing me every passing day😳😳...Earlier I was a bit hesitent thinking how will he look in Indian clothes but well he really shocked me😲😳..in fact in Kurtas he look even more dashing than wearing a English suit😳..he is indeed very hot...bas he needs to change his way of thinking also now so that the Anti-Raj camp too starts liking him😳//I know they hv secret desires about RajπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but to show it openly on the forum,Raj needs to come out of that Takla's blind love nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..kyun sahi bola na Nupur ,Skepti and AnshuπŸ˜ƒ...
aby.baby1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said ... jyo...  😊

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah right ...Joey........Secret desire for him............whatever.....
U can't give up dreaming na....yeah he must b getting better in making our kudi's life hell......there is a lot 2 see what happenes in mela...........he will b sweting dear as he wud see Lovely and mama ji.....'Picture abhi baqi hai ..mere dost'πŸ˜‰
Edited by Seebz - 15 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the mela scene was really nice😊 their chemistry was awesome....i loved the way Raj holding her hand and dragging her inside the tent for photo session....Raj has always shown faith that Kranti will be always be with him....first in the police station he lied blatantly with total confidence that kranti will not let him down....and here very coolly he held her hand knowing that she wont jerk away her hand.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aby.baby1

😊in mela my rajbir looks soo dashing look wise as well as work wise.. nice expressions .. body language i mean ev thing he is just superb yaar...... congrats...  πŸ‘ to raj..
i just wanna say . ajj to RAJ ne mela loot liyaπŸ₯³
... all d best...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bechara ab loot jaayega πŸ˜‰
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bechara ab loot jaayega πŸ˜‰