Bigg Boss Season 4

Rahul, Monica playing dirty on 'Bigg Boss': Diana

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Rahul, Monica playing dirty on 'Bigg Boss': Diana Hayden

New Delhi, Nov 8 (IANS) Former beauty queen Diana Hayden, who was voted out of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss' Friday, has blamed co-participants Rahul Mahajan and Monica Bedi for making the game 'very dirty'.

'The dirtiest game is being played by Rahul and Monica. They have no values or scruples,' Diana, who managed to stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house for eight weeks, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

'I had the most amazing six weeks on the show, but the last two weeks got very dirty. Rahul never liked me because he knew that I could see what he was doing. They (Monica and Rahul) believed in doing everything for the camera. Fine you want to win, but its wrong to encourage fights, lie, and forget your values to win a game,' she added.

Diana, who was a late entrant in the show, entered the 'Bigg Boss' house mid-September. Diana, who won the Miss World crown in 1997, said her stay in the house was a welcome break for her.

'I agreed to the show because I wanted to be a part of a competition. Also, I travel a lot, so I thought it'll be a welcome break for me. Just relaxing and eating good Indian food,' she said.

Although Diana was cordial with all other inmates of the show, her proximity with reality show MTV 'Roadies 5.0' winner Ashutosh Kaushik, raised a few eyebrows in the public as well as within the 'Bigg Boss' house.

'I gelled well with Ashutosh because he is a very simple and honest person. We are just very good friends. He is a charming person, very sweet and childish. He is funny and silly and that's why he used to do all those antics, by which people thought that he has feelings for me,' she said.

Rubbishing rumours of a romantic liaison with Ashutosh, Diana said: 'I'm not in a relationship and don't want to be in one at the moment. I'm sure its only friendship even from his side.'

Apart from Ashutosh, Diana was good friends with singer Debojit Saha, item girl Sambhavana Seth and non-celebrity participant Alina Wadiwala.

'I was very protective and defensive about Debojit, since he is a very simple person,' she said.

The model-turned-actress, who shifted base to Los Angeles a few years ago, is hopeful that Ashutosh wins the game.

'I really want Ashutosh to win because I feel that he deserves to be the winner. The audience should vote for persons who genuinely need the money and the opportunity,' averred Diana.

She has also advised the audience 'to use their conscience' to vote.

'I agree that it's an entertainment show but still they should not vote for people who just lie and play dirty games,' she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please provide the link to the article posted. Thanks.
Another article

Diana Hayden, who was eliminated from Bigg Boss house last week, talks about the politics within the house.
Daina Hayden (TOI photo)

For her, it wasn't about winning Rs 1 crore. "I'd been travelling like a maniac, taking three flights a day, and needed to rest my feet. So, my manager worked it out for me and I got onto Bigg Boss," says former Miss World Diana Hayden.

During the show, her increasing bond with inmate Ashuthosh made headlines regularly. Love in the air? "Let me clarify, Ashu's a very good friend. It is my protective instinct that made me reach out to him; I'd do it for anybody. In fact, nobody noticed my support for Debojit, which was 20 times more than what I gave Ashutosh. I stand up for what I believe is right," says Diana.

Asked if the goings-on in the Bigg Boss house are staged, she says, "It's completely unscripted. Viewers only see one-fourth of what actually goes on." She also feels Rahul Mahajan and Monica Bedi are playing dirty games. Diana, who was part of the reality show for eight weeks, says the atmosphere was fantastic in the first six weeks. "I learnt to cook, I washed 18 bedsheets in a day, I had fun. But in the last two weeks, it got nasty. Closer to the ring, it's getting really dirty," she says.

Who deserves to be the winner this time around? "Ashu is my best friend. I hope he wins. I can earn a crore easily. Even Rahul and Zulfi can," she says. "People should be ruled by their conscience while voting. It could make somebody's life," she says, adding that she wouldn't go back, even if recalled.
On the show, Diana had confessed that she was an eighth standard drop-out, but nobody believed her. "It is true," she says. "I started working at the age of 14. But life teaches you so much more. I know a certificate is important, especially when you look for employment. I faced that, but now I'm proud of what I've learnt in life. I believe in myself; I hunger to be better than I am."

Diana now shuttles between here and LA and is doing some TV shows there. What happened to her Bollywood dreams? "I did just one movie and I was not interested in Bollywood after that. Life is short and I want to do what I like and enjoy."
As for the rumours that she's dating model-turned-actor Shahwar Ali, she says, "I'm not in a relationship. There is no man in my life, not even as a rumour. Shahwar and I did one film and I haven't seen him in the past two years."

kkumgul thumbnail
I think its waste of time to discuss about this lady. She repeating the same old story again and again.
I hope her campain to ashu need to turn in negative. I really dont want ashu to win at any cost.
I think she acted more 3 rd grade movies than PAYAL and sambavana,
this picture shows what she is   and what kind of movies she acted.. yukkkkkkkkk🤢🤢
ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kkumgul

I think its waste of time to discuss about this lady. She repeating the same old story again and again.

I hope her campain to ashu need to turn in negative. I really dont want ashu to win at any cost.
I think she acted more 3 rd grade movies than PAYAL and sambavana,
this picture shows what she is   and what kind of movies she acted.. yukkkkkkkkk🤢🤢

Obviously she ll give same interviews if reporters will ask her same questions..She cant give one answer to one journalist and another to another journalist..If she does this then u guys will say she is backtracking ..Plz  dont even compare her to Sam and Pa...Her league is diff...She herself said she did one movie and it flopped, other got stuck and I left bollywood after tht...Plz see the movie inw hich she acted..she is not doing the skin show some1 else...Kareena also dresses in a bikini for a movie ..so?? But the point is hardly tht....We have to judge ppl on their personalities inside the house...She was dignified than the rest...Dnt make me open my mouth on Sam and Pa...If u wanna see her movies shud we see Rahul's drug abuse and wife beating cases???
kkumgul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishurockss

Obviously she ll give same interviews if reporters will ask her same questions..She cant give one answer to one journalist and another to another journalist..If she does this then u guys will say she is backtracking ..Plz  dont even compare her to Sam and Pa...Her league is diff...She herself said she did one movie and it flopped, other got stuck and I left bollywood after tht...Plz see the movie inw hich she acted..she is not doing the skin show some1 else...Kareena also dresses in a bikini for a movie ..so?? But the point is hardly tht....We have to judge ppl on their personalities inside the house...She was dignified than the rest...Dnt make me open my mouth on Sam and Pa...If u wanna see her movies shud we see Rahul's drug abuse and wife beating cases???

Yes now you felt bad right? Is it burning from inside? Same thing happend for me when you are bashing rahul so badly for all these days but i never replied back like this, i tried to explain my point.
You have right to support whom you like to the extent you want but you need to be a bit soft when bashing somebody so hardly as that contestent also have some fans and they feel bad.
I hope you will understand now as i am not here to fight with anybody..........😊
Edited by kkumgul - 15 years ago
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why do diana fans take everything so personally...just like her🤣

her interviews are boring coz there's nothing new she has to say. agreed the questions are the same but she could elaborate on certain things. she is repeating the same old lines like a parrot. she should elaborate on what exactly she thought rahul and monica were doing to win and make others lose. there is no basis of her repeated phrases of them planning et al. they're nominations are rarely the same and when her precious ashu and her once upon a time friend raja whom she did not support even for 2 mins are also known for planning, why didn't she ever nominate them?

and who is she to tell people whom they ought to vote for? its her opinion, let her sit and send sms for ashu, or better yet if she cares so much for his poor status (as if she really knows anything about his life meeting him for a few weeks) why doesn't she donate 1 crore to him considering she can 'earn it so easily"? she's so smug about everything, that's what grates on people's nerves. she puts on an air of being so straight and stuff but she's as biased as they come.

hope journos realise they aren't getting any good copy from her and stop interviewing her altogether!