Kollywood Masala

Asin or Nayantara?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Who is d better actress?Asin or Nayantara?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asin or Nayantara?" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I feel Asin is better yaar.

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Nayantare is not bad at all...I feel they both are of the same standard...if U'd asked me who's prettier, I would have gone for AsinWinkJesus she's gonna live for 100 yrs and more! Ghajni song just came on Tv, as I wrote  abt Asin!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

have to agree with Ditty, both are good. But somehow, Asin was done many repeated roles so many times that I had it enough while Nayan have tried many variety like glams role, serious character and comedy in YNM, village belle in Ayya while Asins roles in Ghajini, Sivakasi, Pokiri, M.Kumran etc was all the same kinded offSmile She never got the chance to try variety roles I feel.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

I will go for Nayan as my first choice.

Asin have not ventured in other roles.  Hers is stereotype.  Soft and giggly and bimbo type and screechy voice.  Of course she is pretty and has a lovely smile.

Whereas with Nayan, as what Meli has said she has done various roles in her movies.  Nayan is gorgeous.  She has the sexy look and body.  Her eyes - WOW!!!  I won't be surprised Nayan will be taking up adventurous roles in future.

If Asin is not too careful, she will sizzle out soon.   It does not help, she switched to bollywood so quickly. 

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
True, C....but there's no gurantee tht Ghajini is going to work. Some ppl are mighty disappointed with the Ghajini trailer. Thumbs DownIf things dont wrk up there she'll be back in Kollywood.Nayans is already sizzling. Regarding Asin being stereotyped...wht else can she have  hoped to become when the banner and the hero are the only things she actually looks at before signing the film?Wink

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I will go to Naran as she has explored more roles whereas, Asin's role has been the same old replusive role.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top