Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Favourite Kyunki moment ever?
There cant be one favourite moment,there are many.Tulsi's entry in the show, All love/fighting moments between Karan and Nandini (no one can quite fight like themLOLEmbarrassed), bonding scenes between Tulsi and Baa, comical Daksha-chachi and Indu  moments.LOL 
Worst Kyunki moment ever?
Mihir's death(I loved the original Mihir much much more,not to mention Srmiti's acting in this scene was SUPERB...I cried a LOT),When Ansh raped Nandini (I had mixed emotions of strong hatred yet immense sadness), I hated the show when they ruined a character(for example, Damini's character was so well-written when she first appeared on the show, but later it got completely butchered.Angry)
A Character you wish never had been introduced?
Vaidehi, Tripti, Juhi, Shiv. ( all unnecessary villians)
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show?
Indu, Savita, Nandini,BaaCry, Daksha, JD, Hemant.
Your favourite character on the show?
Nandini...I always found her enigmatic and mysterious,Tulsi..a very strong woman(although the creatives once or twice tried to ruin her characterAngry) Bhoomi...a very passionate and emotional character.. I liked Reshmi's acting), and Baa( calm and tranquil in the midst of adversities), Karan was my fav character when he was introduced( during the first leap), but then, the creatives kind of ruined his character as well. (After the leap, I felt like he was someone else.)
What you would've liked to have seen in the show?
I think the show was long enough. Everything I wanted was already shown. I have been watching this show since the first episode.
What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale?
I would have liked Parth to be introduced. Also, I wanted a HUGE get-together of ALL the characters in Kyunki. (Basically everyone). LOL.
Extra comments: All in all, my take on Kyunki is that it should have had just ONE leap. Everything else after the first leap was unnecessary. Till then, it was my favourite show. After so many leaps, even the ESSENCE of some characters was lost, IMHO.

Edited by redhotght - 12 November 2008 at 10:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Best and Worst of Kyunki? (Page 2)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

After eight long years our beloved Kyunki has come to an end.

The show that use to make us laugh, cry, pull our hair out, scream and just roll our eyes at the ridiculous stuff that they show is now officially over (as per according to all the articles)

So let's talk about some of our favourite parts and not so favourite bits one last time.

Favourite Kyunki moment ever?  KN first meeting LOL
Worst Kyunki moment ever? Nandini's Rape Ouch
A Character you wish never had been introduced? Tulsi ROFL LOL Ansh Tongue
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Apra Mehta AKA
Savita Virani
Your favourite character on the show? Karan Virani Did i really need to be asked LOL
What you would've liked to have seen in the show? A good endding not what we got Angry
Parth's entery and them living happy atleast LOL the ending wasn't even an endding Ouch

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki :)

- KSBKBT Dev Team
As for additional comments All i will say it that Ekta should have atleast given it a good endding rather then disappointing us Kyunki fans Angry with a bakwas enddingEmbarrassed LOL BUt if Kyunki is to come back i will be happy to see it LOL

AnilMc

AnilMc

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Favourite Kyunki moment ever? When the original Mihir died & was presumed dead, Nandini's rape scene by Ansh, & Savita's mukti by Tulsi

Worst Kyunki moment ever? Interestingly enough, by BEST Kyunki moments are also my worst Kyunki moments...Best becuase there was such a good story-lines, brilliant acting etc. & worst because the story-lines were all so sad & emotional etc. & all the acting was just SUPERB!

A Character you wish never had been introduced? Shiv...such a silly story line Shiv being obssessed by a 45+ year old grown woman with 2 grown sons! Also Vadhevi was a useless character to have...which newly wed daughter-in-law would act/behave like that! Also the Jas, Juhi & Billy Thakural story...BORING!

A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Savita chachi for sure! Wish she had not died. What amazing chemistry between Savita & Tulsi. I wish that Daksha/Himmat & Gayatri/JD would also come back. Same for Hemmant/Pooja (Tarun), Chirag/Prajakta (Savri & Bhavri), Suhashi/Rakesh (Aniket & Tushar), Sejal/Anand (Indu), Kirani (Karishma) & also the ORIGINAL Mihir who was the best Mihir out of all 3...wish he was back

Your favourite character on the show? Hmmm...It's gotta be Tulsi Ma, as she is the backbone & strength of the show. Also, Savita chachi (acting & dialouge delivery) & Daksha chachi (comdey wise) were my favorites.  Mandira was a sassy & interesting character whom I also enjoyed, as well as Ansh/Eklavya. From the current of-course Karan & Nandini rock & are just an amazing jodi in real life & reel life! I like Mohini's stupidity/dumbness acting also!

What you would've liked to have seen in the show? A much more sad/emotinal ending of Baa's death, which all the old Virani family members returning to SN grief-stricken & sad. Also would like to have seen Parth's entery & unfinished story-lines of Harsh-Mohini, Archita-Abhir, Nakhul-Sanchi & ofcourse Laksh-Vadhevi/KT-Eklavka to be ended properly

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki :) Well I really hope the show has not ended, as I am a loyal fan of the show. I have to admit that the first 6 years of the show were just amazing, but for the last 2 years, it is really boring, slow & repetitive etc.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Favourite Kyunki moment?

Nandini's entry i never watched it on star plus so when Karan was finally introduced on Utsav the only thing I could think about was when will Nandini come I literally screamed at her entry i was so happyWinkEmbarrassedBlushing

When Karan slapped Nandini because of TanyaBroken Heart Nandini's rape her going into a coma, Karan marrying Tanya, Nandini going to jail and Ansh and Nandini's weddingBroken HeartBroken Heart

A character you wish had never been introduced?
Tanya, Ansh are the 2 main ones but besides them Tulsi (I know its surprising but personally I found her lectures very boring she did less and talked more)ROFL (Nothing against Smriti though I thinks she's a wonderful actress but according to me all three main Ekta heroines meaning Paro, Prerna and Tulsi have too similar characters) Thats what Bhoomi said to her too when she was about to shoot her and Jas Thakral and of course ShivDead

A character you wished hadn't died left the show?
Indu was my most favourite character Karishma was so cute as Indu. Besides her Nandini shouldn't have left after the 20 year leap.

I like Nands, Bhoomi and Indu Nandini is the sweetest and most adorable character ever in Kyunki she has sacrificed so much. Bhoomi was reallu good as a spoilt arrogant brat i personally found her character very realistic then and Indu was so cute and funny also Nands and Indu were very bubbly which is another cute thing about both of them.

What would've you liked to have seen in the show?
More on KN after their wedding, more on Joydeep and Bhoomi they never actually got a plot. More KN-Bhoomi scenes. Of course parth's entry and his interactions with KN and Bhoomi

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki?
I seriously think that Kyunki could have been on longer if Ekta put in the right storylines. if she listened more to the audience and what they wanted and a little less to herself then Kyunki could once again reach top position.
Its a shame its finished CryCryCry

archanan14

IF-Dazzler

archanan14

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Tulsi standing up to Savita for the first time... that was GREAT. K-N's wedding. Mihir coming back - that was brilliant. Also all the nice moments between Tulsi and Savita

Any rape scene - Nandini, KT. It disturbs me when they show something like that on screen.

Jas Thakral. Totally useless. Also later Shiv. Lots of the villians were useless actually, other than Mandira.

Mihir. I know he didn't leave, but he was pretty much killed off in the show - his character became so pathetic! Otherwise Savita definitely.

Tulsi - just because she was who she was. Ganga, because she was actually the one most like Tulsi. Karan and Nandini, just because Hiten and Gauri are brilliant.

Mihir being a stronger person who didn't suspect his wife at everything. The other Virani males too, come to think of it. They are so ready to suspect their wives, but not to accept anything they say.

What can I say here... so many threads not finished... I wish all of them were finished... after all we need some closure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpat

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Favourite Kyunki moment ever?I think it was when kt and laksh relationship was introduced and then those sweet moments of theirs
Worst Kyunki moment ever?I think it was when kt and laksh split up and eklavya deceived kt and married her
A Character you wish never had been introduced?EKLAVYA!!
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Hmmmm not sure about that one!oh actaully i know i wish old laksh[Pulkit] didn't leave
Your favourite character on the show?Ummmmm...tulsi mayyaLOL
What you would've liked to have seen in the show? I wish things were sorted between KT and laksh...
What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale? I would have liked to see a very grand ending because kyunki's been round since I was 6 years old and im 13 now so it was quite a looooong serial...But in UK we have still a lot of episodes to go till kyunki is finished...so I think India viewers are very lucky to be watching it very early...

Samiya=)

sonali09

Goldie

sonali09

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
in the beginning when tulsi and mihir meet for the 1st time and tulsi spills the red powder thingie on him! it was soo funny and cute!Embarrassed

when ansh rapes nandini...heart-breaking scene!!! and savita's death...too emotional!
tripti...juhi and jas thakralOuch
savita...luved her actingClap
karan- he is such a loyal, sweet, caring husband and son, and father...wish every guy was like him. he has always been on his mother's and wife's side no matter what happens...and he scaraficed his love just for everyone else's hapiness!!! he's always there whenever his mother needs him and nandini..and he does wonderful actingClapClap..his words come right from the heart...luv you karan!!!Embarrassed
karan not scaraficing his love nandini...and ansh not getting married to nandini!Ouch

a family renion of karan-nandini-and parth...and bhumi!Big smile 

miss kyunki!!!!Cry

Edited by sonali09 - 24 November 2008 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpat

paperclipper181

paperclipper181

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
worst was the part when they killed tulsi and brought in a fake tulsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top