CW Channel

Jenny and Nate ?? - Uhhh!!!!

Posted: 15 years ago

omggg.. this happended like two weeks agoo.lolz but  omg Jenny and Nate kissed at da end of the epii

omgg i dun like em together at all
and Jenny has turned sooo weird since Agnes.. (luv her though)..
so like m da only one that thinks them being together is soooooooooo weird

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i saw the spoiler for this and my initial reaction was 'oh snaap' lmao.

and I really dislike them as a pair, I like chuck&blair best.. their the only couple that will be memorable years after the show has ended..their like joanie & chachi or rachel&ross [but i dislike r/r as a couple..ross deserves better]. I would like to see Jenny turn all goth/emo-ish..idk, I think that'd give her character depth..and plus isn't the actress who plays Jenny like 15..she's younger than me by like 2-3 months..and damn I would do anything to make out with chace crawford..well not really..he's a bit too pretty boy for my liking..but still..he is hot hot hot :D

(& swati this is the spoiler i wanted to show you)

-Navi.
u dont like rachel and ross togetehr-omg?..lol well i dun realli either
Taylor is 15??..omgg realli. and chace is like what 23??..
-Navi thumbnail
Taylor Momsen or whatever..yep she is 15..and jeez, and look at the scenes she does..

Chace should be in his early 20s, mid 20s at MAX.

Well it is kind of creepy in a way, but they must be obviously professionals on set and during the filming of such scenes.

preity*zinta thumbnail

OMG I KNOW I HHHHATE THEM TOGETHERRRR. They make the WORST pair EVER.

I've stopped liking Jenny in like season 1 when she tried so hard to fit in with Blair and her creww .. Just HAATED her then . .and like still do now :p

Yeahh I've heard shes 15 and I think Chace is like 23ish? I'm just guessing .. I dunno for sure. Thats quite an age difference. You can barely tell Jenny looks 15 .. I thought she was atleast 18ish/19ish .. She just seems so much older on the show!
-Navi thumbnail
^ Well all that make-up & skanked out clothing makes that illusion to a young female. Well, how old is Jenny in the show anyway?

I really really wish Jenny falls off the little pedestal she's on now, and goes through like a phase..hmm, perhaps get into heavy drugs? or something depthy like that. That'll make her character not just be another one of thooosee characters.

-Navi.

Vitna thumbnail
which epi was this cuz now i dont have time to watch GG! :(
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Umm they first kissed like two weeks ago .. I think. Hopefully someone will confirm that.

Annd I think she plays a 15 year old on the show too .. they make quite a lot of references to her age ..
apux thumbnail
When I see Jenny and Nate, I think "robbing the cradle"...I know Nate is only supposed to be a couple years older than  Jenny, but its weird knowing Taylor is really 15 and Chace is a lot older...I just don't like their couple...plus, Jenny is such an annoying little brat that I can barely stand her!
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^yeahh I guess if you go by their ages on the show Nate's suppose to be like 16ish/17ish then its fine .. but I just don't like Jennnny .. Nate deserves better.