Kkusum

Kusum January 18! Thanks to mala

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Kkusum dated 18th January 2005

Kkusum sees abhay closing door goes back to follor calls abhay, abhay sees her too as kkusum is happy to see him and as she tries to reach him see tashu coming out of room, kkusum see tashu and cries as she is shocked too and goes. Tashu tells abhay kkusum saw us what u will do abhay goes angrily as tashu laughs, says to herself abhay I wanted u to meet kkusum as I have only made u bankrupt so that u can reach to me. abhay calls kkusum kkusum tells don't touch me as I waited for as u gave me hopes and agreed to marry me, why abhay I was ready to live alone why u gave me this hope. Abhay says there is nothing like that, kkusum says abhay what I saw that too with tashu please don't explain me, u did this to me, but why put your parents in trouble like this. Abhay says I am doing this all for my parents and you. Kkusum says no as abhay touches her says I am going back to Bombay as I cannot leave your parents in this condition I will get them out of this.kkusum says I never dreamt to see you with tashu.kkusum goes to hotel there kali kumud sohan garv ask her she tells I met abhay, kali tells abhay in shimla how he did not meet me, kkusum says he is not in a condition to meet us. Tells sohan u ask your abhay bhiaiya why he is in shimla and doing what with whom too? All are shocked. Kkusum tells all about abhay 7 tashu says I am coming back, aru, kapil,lalai chachu too come to know about it as abhay says finally abhay is caught kapil looks angrily at her.Kshtij follows one person on stairs, catches him and sees abhay kshtij shocked. Calls abhay uncle! kumud, kkusum come too. Kk tells u were there , u wanted to kill me, kk says I never thought u will come to this lever, abhay tells I was trying to save you not kill u., kali comes running crying sees abhay says papa. Garv also comes tells I saw one man with knife, abhay says this is what I am telling kkusum, u leave shimla and go as someone is trying to kill u, kk tells how u know who is killing me,abhay tells I was trying to reach kkusum but saw someone behind kkusum with knife, garv tells I read your warning letter uncle what is going on, abhay says yes I wrote the letter as someone wants to kill kkusum. Abhay tells on wedding day I came to know company has gone bankrupt, as one lady calls saying I will give u money as your well-wisher, my condition is you have to come to shimla. Abhay says I cant come now, she says flight is there within an hour then u can go back to bombay, abhay says how can I trust you, as she says no other way for u but tom trust me. Abhay says as I reached shimla I came to know it is tashu. I wanted money so tashu could give me money kkusum I don't know how to make believe me, kk says you could have come back abhay if u can answer me I will believe u .kkusum goes from there. kali asks papa what is this. Abhay says it is my test god will help me as it is difficult to get out this, but I will get out. Abhay goes as garv, kumud kali kshtij see him going. Kk thinks if abhay is telling truth or why introduce me mr malhotra as khanna, if abhay is involved or does he know mr malhotra is not no more in this world. Kali tells kkusum we will go, police says u cant go as bolu said abhay kapoor gave him money to bolu to kill u, we arrested abhay kapoor, kk shocked, kali shouts at police how can u says one man tells u believe him,my papa cant do this! police tells kali to mind her tongue, tells others we need your help please cooperate. Kali tells garv I know who is doing this sohan tells who? It is ms kkusum deshmukh.

End mala
Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 not again Kali please
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

lol

thks for the update dear

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

omg not again why does she always blame kusum

thanx for the update

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

thank 4 upd8

yea i noe rite....kk iz better 2 her den kumud n kali repayz her by blamin her

n dis iz not da frst tyme............

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

thank 4 upd8

yea i noe rite....kk iz better 2 her den kumud n kali repayz her by blamin her

n dis iz not da frst tyme............

kali's gone coocoo........she's going crazy and she's a total psycho
kali's gone coocoo........she's going crazy and she's a total psycho
sukh thumbnail
come on all of u. kali is not doing anything on purpose to kkusum & so. . she is just doing what execly ekta wants her to do. well thats her job to give prolems & prolems & blames all the times for no reason whether its something to do with kkusum  or not.,. so, basicly she is just doing her job. right i,m or...............😳
cndguju thumbnail

kali's being so impractical......its so her!!!!!!!! she's getting annoying day by day.....with her spoilt out self!!!!!!!!!!............. shaking sense back into her wouldn't help!!!!!....i HATE her character!!!!!!!