Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
👏 👏 👏 Hearty Congratulations to all Members on getting promoted!! Keep Rocking!! 👏 👏 👏

Cheers
*Earth* thumbnail
congratulations to all the promoted members..
keep up the awesum wrk tha thas made u capable of this!!
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations everyone! Wish you best of luck!

Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

I don't get how it works. 😕 For a lot of forum I see viewbies who are so inactive I have never even seen them around. Then there are those people who work a lot for the forum but they are not viewbies. Then almost every forum has a coolbie who doesn't update someone else does. But they don't have a coolbie title. I know it's not a important matter but seems a little unfair.

How long does it take to get promoted?
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations 2 all who got promoted

good luck 4r the nxt interested ones

Congrats to everyone.. and especially Sweta..

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sadhena

not good sorry 💔

why hun? thats not the way to be..you congratulate everyone and always..😳 between..welcome to you as you seem new..IF welcomes u 👏
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumit-Kumkum

I don't get how it works. 😕 For a lot of forum I see viewbies who are so inactive I have never even seen them around. Then there are those people who work a lot for the forum but they are not viewbies. Then almost every forum has a coolbie who doesn't update someone else does. But they don't have a coolbie title. I know it's not a important matter but seems a little unfair.

How long does it take to get promoted?

Congrats to all members who are promoted or the one who has got new posts...Wish you all the best..
I agree with you Sumit...thts wat i wonder..and there are few whio hardly post anything...lesser posts they have and are promoted...i think we need the recommendations or influence here who can pass or forward the names...i hv seen many members inspite of doing great job, are ignored..as no one recommends them..
Lesser posts more rewards...maybe influence chalta hai...😉