Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update October 12 U.S. October 11 India

desi gurl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay guys, I'm attempting to update today. Sorry if it isn't that detailed and stuff. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the show.

The show started off with Ashmit standing there with his feet all hurt and stuff. Pooja is completely shocked (with her eyes wide open as usual) and she sits by Ashmit, holding his feet and crying. She does the usual "Ashmit ap aisa nahi kar sakte" and "Ashmit pleaseeee, mein ap ke bina nahi rhe saakti" blah blah blah. And then Pooja faints. Ashmt picks her up and puts her on the bed. When she wakes up, she sees Ashmit and the usual dialouges start. Pooja promises Ashmit that she won't ever go near and take care of Shubham again. Then the doctor comes, does Pooja's check up (and like every show) prescribes her some medicen.

*I don't clearly remember the order of the next few scenes... like which ones came when... but it was all in there.*

They show Bublles going to Kunal's room in the morning. She brings a dress in a bag and gives Kunal this long lecture on how she bought it and wanted Simone to wear it on the day of her engagement party or something and that she wants Koyna to wear it and stuff. She also told Kunal to not tell Koyna that she gave him the dress and to say that he got it as a present for Koyna. Aur "smart" Kunal readily agrees. He takes the dress over to Koyna and makes her agree to wear it.

Next they show Ronit bringing Shubham inside. He sees Pooja so he asks her if she would hold Shubham for a second. Poojaji readily agrees but as she puts her hands forth to take Shubham she sees her mahaan pati devta watching her from the stairs and she just freezes. Ronit turns around and looks too, and he sees Ashmit Bhaya with tons of bandages and stuff, but Pooja and Ashmit make up a lame excuse about it. Also, Pooja just says that she was going to give Ashmit some food and stuff so Ronit says that he'll give Shubham to Dadi for a while. Humare mahaan psycho stairs pe se utar te hai aur phir Pooja ko thanks khe te hai. Pooja just looks at him in a shocked "Are you that psycho who I thought was a normal devta" way.

The scene goes over to the party. Kunal and Koyna enter and Koyna meets all of Kunal's friends and stuff. They are really different from Koyna and think of Koyna as kind of "bhen-ji" type. Koyna feels uncomfortable and is standing on the side. Simone looks surprised to see her dress and is like "omg. this is my dress." and goes on to say that her mom must have given it to Koyna and that she wore it a couple times and then discarded it and stuff. Koyna just listens shocked and says her side of the story. Simone then pretends to call up Bubbles and says things like "Ap ne mujhe ye phele kyun nahi bataya. Mein phir itna nahi khe deti" Koyna obviosly heard all of that and Simone was like no it isnt my dress its probably just the same one. and then after koyna insists on finding out the "truth," Simone tells her that Bubbles gave the dress to Kunal since he was embaressed by Koyna's way of dressing. Koyna is all and stuff and she goes straight to Kunal and asks him if Bubbles gave him this dress and when he says yes, she walks right out of the club or whatever that place was. After they go home Koyna locks her self in her room and the usual drama happens. Kunal, after trying really hard to get her to open her door, just goes to his room.

Pooja and Ashmit are shown. Ashmit is all like tum meri ho to mujhe kitni khushi hai and stuff. Pooja is thinking whether this is the same understanding and sweet guy that she knew. (She's finally begining to think that daal mein kuch kala hai. ABOUT TIME POOJI)

Then they show Kunal in his room. Kunal's friend called and reminded him to transfer the last part of those tapes to a CD and to give the CD to him. Kunal is reviewing the tape and is shocked to see Poornima running and Ashmit following her. Practically the whole chase is recorded and Kunal is shocked to see it.

hmmmmmm....... What do you think will happen now? Will Ashmit kill Kunal too? What about Pooja? Will she ever realize that Ashmit is a mental psycho person? I still don't understand one thing.... How was the whole Ashmit-Poornima chase recorded? If Kunal was recording it the way it was played, then Kunal must have seen Poornima being chased. I guess YMLH and bloopers go hand in hand. Well i hope you guys like the update... i probably made lots of mistakes.. sorry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lotsaattitude thumbnail

hey...nice update...i just posted one for the 12th oct..
nywyas..keep it up
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Thx . Gr8 update. Can't wait 2 c the video !
blahblah1000 thumbnail
Thanks Najia!! You did a great job! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜ŠEdited by blahblah1000 - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Great update! Yes, YMLH and bloopers do go hand in hand. 😆 Is Kunal next?
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderfull update Naj!

Yeh acha tareeka hai. wounds per pati na laganye ka, khud behush ho jao.!!!

How can Ashmit walk!!?!! and even carry pooja!! ajeeb senseless insaan hai!

kuch tu reality dekho!!
desi_chick05 thumbnail
thx desi gurl great update 😊
alpa patel thumbnail
very good update

thank you
alpa patel thumbnail
very good update

thank you 😛 😊