Kasu-Nirali Birthday Vm (By-Me) - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

i swear yaar.... you are soooo good at this.... i mean i am not that good in making vms.....πŸ˜› but i try....πŸ˜† I am soooooo in love with it yaar.... mona you are a darling....πŸ˜‰ loved it...

Pari
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

i swear yaar.... you are soooo good at this.... i mean i am not that good in making vms.....πŸ˜› but i try....πŸ˜† I am soooooo in love with it yaar.... mona you are a darling....πŸ˜‰ loved it...

Pari

wow pari u are jocking right??i m not that good vm maker then u.......well u are the best at everything.......i love all ur creativety...and tankc 4 ur comment........
❀️MONA
wow mona its awesome....loved ur work....thank u so much for sharing with us....
Originally posted by rani1224patel

wow mona its awesome....loved ur work....thank u so much for sharing with us....

thank rani.....i m glad u liked it........i really appreciate ur hard work......
❀️MONA
omggggg Mona..!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!! its ADORABLE!!!! omggg the hello one was sooo cool hw did u do tht editin n the scenes... my my..!!! UR LIKE UNBELIEVABLE!!! n jus BRILLIANT!!! n AWESME!!! THANKS A MILLION HUN!!!! πŸ˜ƒ seriously it was awesme..!!! evn the THA KAR DE!!!! the editin the scenes evrythn WAS PERFECTTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ n SHUT UP N BOUNCEEE!!!! AHHHH AWESME SONG SELECTION N GR88888888888888888888 SCENES!!!! TOOOO ADORABLE n SUPR SUPR CUTEEEE!!!!! loveeee them all..!!! omggggg KARAN n the GUITAR!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh |*FAINTED* *HER MOTHR CMES RUNNIN!!! SEES THE COMPUTER SCENE REALISES ITS THE KARAN EFFECTTTT!!! TAKES OUT A BOTTLE OF ICE COLD WATER FRM THE FRIDGE n THROWS IT ON HER FACEEE!!!! SHE CMES BAK TO HER SENSES n SEE THE COMPYTER SCREEN N KEEPS SEEIN!!!* haan sooo whr was i..!! ohhh yaaa omggggggggggggggg Karan with the GUITARRR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOTNESS PERSONIFIED!!!! omggggggggggg plz plz plz plz tell me tht song cuz i dnt knw n its perfect man..!!! 😳 Nachle Ve... TOOO CUTEEE n ADORABLE!!! KASU LOOK FABBBBBB!!! πŸ˜ƒ n Sukku Dances like a DIVAAA!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Karan re ya usko toh katora bhi de do he'll still mke it all styllish n hottt..!!! a dhol in his hand to mkes it EVN MRE PERFECTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ loveddd the wayyy u made all of them dance on ur vm..!! I ACTUALLY THOT THEY WERE DANCIN IN REALITY!!! THANKSSS A MILLION!!! AWESME AWESME AWESME!!! πŸ˜ƒ heyy shona...!!! AWWWWWW KASU is LIKE ALL SWEET so ITS OERFECTTTT!! πŸ˜ƒ n THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAS CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHWEETTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ i mean CHOOO CHWEETT!!! firstly i thnk its the alvin n chipmunks version n i LOVEEE THT!!! πŸ˜ƒ (if im wrong plzzz tell me the name of tht song..) n secondly the wayy evry1 is dancin n the way uv editin ITS ADORABLE!!!! evn Karan omggg his expression with Sukirti..!!! ahhh..!!!! SOOO CUTE FUNNY N PRICELES!!!! so all im sayin is tht ITS FANTABULOS!!! THANKS A MILLION!!! LOVEEEEE EVRY BIT OF THE VM n EVRYTHN UV DNE!!! i can nvr frgt this bday..!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SPL N AWESME!!! thanks a million..!! πŸ˜ƒ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! πŸ˜ƒ Love u hun..!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANKS FOR EVRYTHN!!!! 😊

ps i need a dwnload link..!!! I HAVE TO show this to all my friends n mke them jealous...!!! cuz i knw for a fact no 1 can edit like u Pari, Rani n all..!!! n im mkin a cd of all these n puttin it up on my ipod..!! SO PLZZZ DO UPLOAD IT ON ZSHARE PZZZZZ!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 love u...!!! n thxx..!! 😊
Originally posted by nirali_shah91

omggggg Mona..!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!! its ADORABLE!!!! omggg the hello one was sooo cool hw did u do tht editin n the scenes... my my..!!! UR LIKE UNBELIEVABLE!!! n jus BRILLIANT!!! n AWESME!!! THANKS A MILLION HUN!!!! πŸ˜ƒ seriously it was awesme..!!! evn the THA KAR DE!!!! the editin the scenes evrythn WAS PERFECTTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ n SHUT UP N BOUNCEEE!!!! AHHHH AWESME SONG SELECTION N GR88888888888888888888 SCENES!!!! TOOOO ADORABLE n SUPR SUPR CUTEEEE!!!!! loveeee them all..!!! omggggg KARAN n the GUITAR!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh |*FAINTED* *HER MOTHR CMES RUNNIN!!! SEES THE COMPUTER SCENE REALISES ITS THE KARAN EFFECTTTT!!! TAKES OUT A BOTTLE OF ICE COLD WATER FRM THE FRIDGE n THROWS IT ON HER FACEEE!!!! SHE CMES BAK TO HER SENSES n SEE THE COMPYTER SCREEN N KEEPS SEEIN!!!* haan sooo whr was i..!! ohhh yaaa omggggggggggggggg Karan with the GUITARRR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOTNESS PERSONIFIED!!!! omggggggggggg plz plz plz plz tell me tht song cuz i dnt knw n its perfect man..!!! 😳 Nachle Ve... TOOO CUTEEE n ADORABLE!!! KASU LOOK FABBBBBB!!! πŸ˜ƒ n Sukku Dances like a DIVAAA!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Karan re ya usko toh katora bhi de do he'll still mke it all styllish n hottt..!!! a dhol in his hand to mkes it EVN MRE PERFECTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ loveddd the wayyy u made all of them dance on ur vm..!! I ACTUALLY THOT THEY WERE DANCIN IN REALITY!!! THANKSSS A MILLION!!! AWESME AWESME AWESME!!! πŸ˜ƒ heyy shona...!!! AWWWWWW KASU is LIKE ALL SWEET so ITS OERFECTTTT!! πŸ˜ƒ n THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAS CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHWEETTTT!!! πŸ˜ƒ i mean CHOOO CHWEETT!!! firstly i thnk its the alvin n chipmunks version n i LOVEEE THT!!! πŸ˜ƒ (if im wrong plzzz tell me the name of tht song..) n secondly the wayy evry1 is dancin n the way uv editin ITS ADORABLE!!!! evn Karan omggg his expression with Sukirti..!!! ahhh..!!!! SOOO CUTE FUNNY N PRICELES!!!! so all im sayin is tht ITS FANTABULOS!!! THANKS A MILLION!!! LOVEEEEE EVRY BIT OF THE VM n EVRYTHN UV DNE!!! i can nvr frgt this bday..!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SPL N AWESME!!! thanks a million..!! πŸ˜ƒ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! πŸ˜ƒ Love u hun..!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANKS FOR EVRYTHN!!!! 😊

ps i need a dwnload link..!!! I HAVE TO show this to all my friends n mke them jealous...!!! cuz i knw for a fact no 1 can edit like u Pari, Rani n all..!!! n im mkin a cd of all these n puttin it up on my ipod..!! SO PLZZZ DO UPLOAD IT ON ZSHARE PZZZZZ!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 love u...!!! n thxx..!! 😊
ohhhhhhhhhhhh nirali...........ur welcome........and well i did it because i considere u as my friend.......i m glad u liked my song selection and editing........well itried my best and that birthday song name is just happy birthday......and ya u can download the video for you tube too......all u have to do is take the link and go to keepvid.com and u can download from there.........thankc i really appreciate ur lovely and big comment..........ur welcome.........we are friends so that is the least i can do for u................
❀️MONA