Fan Fictions

Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat(AR)...Part 17 utd @ pg 73

Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

PYAAR ISHQ AUR MOHABBAT

Hi Guys this is my first fanfic, though i tried writing a one b4.....I myself lost the link.....hmmm this one is purely based on Armaan and Ridhima.......the main leads of my story. Will post the first part and continue it only if i get gud responses from u guys for my Introduction and promo..... So Here it goes........

INTRODUCTION

THE MALLIKS

Armaan Mallik : A very handsome 27 year old guy who has reached the heights of his career in just 2 years of joining the business. Very dedicated hard working guy who can do anything for success.
Mallik Enterprises is his passion.

Sunil Mallik : Armaan's Father. A perfect man with lot of values in life and a very successful businessman. Now taking a break from official matters as his son has taken over.

Archana Mallik: Armaan's Mother. A typical Housewife who just loves her son to the core.

They all live in BANGALORE

THE GUPTAS

Shashank Gupta : A very successful business man who has never seen what failure is...... A proud father of two beautiful daughters Anjali and Ridhima.

Padma Gupta : She is the backbone of the Gupta group of companies. Who helps her husband in taking decisions. A very sweet mom who can do anything to make her daughters happy.

Anjali Gupta : She is done her MBA and just joined her family business.

Ridhima Gupta : She is a 25 year old doctor who wants to expertise in cardiology and waiting for the right oppurtunity to do her specialization.

They all live in
MUMBAI

OTHER CHARACTERS

Keerthi Sharma : A very well known cardiologist who is the dream person of every junior doctor whom they want to work with. She lives in Bangalore

Atul Joshi : Armaan's friend as well as the MD of Mallik Enterprises.

Rahul Grewal : Ridhima's Child hood friend who is very close to her. He is also a doctor.

Just comment your opinion guys...I seriously promise you that i will write a very interesting story.

Waiting for ur replies.......

INDEX

PROMO 1 ------------ Page 2
PROMO 2 ------------ Page 3
PROMO 3 ------------ Page 4
PROMO 4 ------------ Page 5
PROMO 5 ------------ Page 6
PART 1-----------------Page7
PART 2 ----------------Page10
PROMO 6 ------------ Page 11
PART 3-----------------Page12
PROMO 7 ------------ Page 14
PART 4-----------------Page15
PART 5-----------------Page19
PART 6-----------------Page23
PART 7-----------------Page29
PART 8-----------------Page34
PART 9-----------------Page39
PART 10---------------Page44
PART 11---------------Page51
PART 12---------------Page55
PART 13---------------Page62
PART 14---------------Page66
PART 15---------------Page67
PART 16---------------Page69
PART 17---------------Page73
Edited by Miss Wow - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waoh cool plz continue it
starasdf thumbnail
hey yaar g8 i am llokin forward to readin it but if u could pm me when u update it would be gr8 cause i have skool and my own ff and hwk and itz hard to get around with all that stuff nad oh yea plz dun leave this ff in the middle i hate it when pll do that well cont soon.......

Star⭐️
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds cool... continue soon
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds really intersting
can you please pm me when you do update?
oh and also what about shubhankar and muskaan? are they in the story as well?
spln thumbnail
sounds like a fair sketch dear....update soon!
arshluver_15 thumbnail
nice intro i realy like it hope ot read more Plz PM me when u update thnxs nruti Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
sounds interesting plz do continue
luv iram
*tiny* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait... pl pm me!
Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the replies...👏.but so many views and only 11 replies 😭......anyways I am planning to start my fanfic on 14th Nov........till then i will post the promos...will only start writing the actual story if i get more replies........😉

Here comes my first promo..................

PROMO 1

Rid : Dekhiye eh ek hospital hai aur hum doctors................ so i think we know better wht to do and what not.(the dialog was more like an arguement)

Armaan had fire in his eyes it was his champ Atul on the bed and how can anyone talk like that to him ???????.......he was in ful anger and wanted slap the lady who was turning her back towards him and telling all these dialogs thinking this he just moved front and suddenly she turns around bumping into his chest losing her balance......Armaan just held her tight by her waist... her loose hair fell all over her face so he was not able to see her face..but his heart felt something strange ...he wanted this moment to freeze...for the first time he felt for a girl......once Ridhima regained her balance she moved back and arranged her hair.....my god ...thought Armaan...She is so beautiful......he dint feel this even once when he worked with the best models of the country......

Rid : Thank Mr...... (Armaan was lost in his thoughts) hello......(she waved in front of him but no use she just patted him and asked) aapka naam??

Armaan was mesmerised..but he some how spoke.........

Arm : Armaan.......

Rid : Achha ...dekhiye armaan eh ek maamuli si chot hai aur patient ghabrane ki waje se behosh hai ...so no need to worry...ICU ki koi jaroorath nahi hai .....Shaam thak ine hosh aajayegi.....hum inki dek bal karenge so u can come in the evening .........mai chalthi hoon....

Arm : Thank you doctor.......

Rid : Ridhima........ ek aur baat ...aapko gussa boht jaldi aatha hai...saihath ke liye acchi baat nahi hai.....control karne ki koshish kijiyega.......bye...

Arm : Bye.....

She leaves...............Armaan just closes his eyes......and a song from background

Asmaani rang ho...pyaar ki....... after the song ends ...... he just smiles naughtily and leaves to office............

This is the first time i am attempting something of this dort...sorry if it sint meet ur expectations.......do let me know so that i will stop writing.......